Moving

Ugh, I Can't Believe I'm Moving. And I'm Moving To LA. The Place EVERYONE Wants To Move, Except Me I Want To Be Back In My Small Little City With My Small Little Friends. Well I Guess I Should Introduce Myself. Wassup I'm Crystal And I Live In Charlotte, North Carolina...Well Lived. My Mother And Father Flew Me Out Here To Live With My God Mother Kim. I Mean It's Not Fair. It's The Middle Of Summer And I'll Be Starting My Junior Year In 2 Months And A Half. Trust Me If I Could Move To LA I Would But Not In The Middle Of The Summer Right Before My Junior Year Of High School. I Had To Leave My Best Friend In The WHOLE World, Roxy. Her Real Name Is Roxanne. We Have A Lot Of Differences, But I Guess Thats What Makes Us Best Friends Right.  She's Muslim I'm Christian, She Goes To North High I WENT To  Fairfax, But One Thing We Had In Common Was Our Level Of Maturity As Well As Immaturity. I'm Gonna Miss Her......She Was My Best Friend. Oh I Gotta A Text From Her Right Now.

Roxy: Wassup How's The Plane Ride Buttface

Crystal: I'm Actually Landing Right Now So I'll Hit You Up In a Minute. 

Roxy: Alright

The Flight Attendants Came Around Telling Us To Turn Off Our Phones Before The Plane Landed. That Sucked Because I Was Listening To 'Wake Me Up Before You Go Go' When She Said It. I Turned Off My Phone And Looked Out The Window As The Plane Descended. When It Landed We Walked Off And Got Our Luggage Out Of The Airport Lobby. "So This Is What LAX Looks Like" I Thought Out Loud. I Walked From The Luggage Area And Dropped My Things Down Near A Chair And Dropped Dramatically Into The Seat. I Turned My Phone Back On And Called Kim To Let Her Know That I Was At The Airport. "Crystal You're At The Airport?" Kim Asked " Yea I'm Here. Im Just Sitting, My Hair Is Out Natural You Know, How It Always Is." "Yea I Gotcha See You In 5" She Said. I Hung Up The Phone And Just Looked Around. After A While I Pulled Out A Book I'd Been Reading For A While, "Jazz Cleopatra" a Story About Josephine Baker, My Dance Idol. She Was Amazing! And Me Being a Dancer I'm Nothing But Amazed By Her And Her Story. 

After I'm Sure Was 15 Minutes Kim Showed Up Beside Me. "Come On Crystal We Have To Hurry. My Yard Worker Is Here Today And I Have To Pay Him Before He Leaves." She Rushed. I Jumped From The Seat And Carried My Luggage To Her Car. When We Left The Airport I Plugged In My Headphones And Put On 'I Will Survive' By Gloria Gaynor. Yea I'm Kind Of Into Old Music But Don't Get Me Wrong. I Listen To Drake, Lil, Wayne, Diggy Simmons, And All Them Too. I Must've Dosed Off Because When Kim Nudged Me We Were In Front Of This Huge Stone House. It Had To Be Atleast 3 Stories High. "Wow" I Gasped. "This Is Where I'm Gonna Live For The Next 2 Years?" "Yup" Kim Exclaimed. I Was In Awe; I Looked The House Over At Least A Thousand Times But It Was Just So Extravagant I Couldn't Stop. I Walked Inside The "Castle" And There Was A Hallway That Lead Straight To A Living Room. "Your Room Is Upstairs Crystal" I Walked Up The Stairs And Made A Right To Find My Room. The Walls Were White And The Bed Was Bare. There Was Big Dresser With A Mirror And An Empty Walk In Closet. "Why Is It Empty In Here?" I Asked Kim. " I Want You To Express Yourself As Much As You Can. You Can Get Whatever Color You Want On Your Walls, And Your Bed Can Be However You Want It. The Floor Is Wood For Now But If You Want Us To Put Down Carpet I Can Have It Arranged." Kim Said. "Wow" I Said While I Plopped Down On My New Bed. I Can't Believe This Is Happening. I Live In A Castle With My God Mother Who Wants Me To "Express Myself" At My House I Couldn't Even Listen To Music With Cursing. I Guess This Move Wasn't That Bad After All.