The Final Goodbye

2 Weeks Later

It's Been 2 Weeks Since Chresanto's Death And Right Now I Am Sitting In The Airport. In The Same Chair I Sat In Before I Went To My New Home. Before I Knew My Life Was Going To Be Turned Upside Down. I Was Wearing A Black Beanie That Said "You Can't Sit With Us", A Black Shirt That Said "Ya Hoe Chose Me", Jean Shorts With Bart Simpsons Face On Them And My Black Converse.

Roxy And Lance Were Asleep Beside Me, But Me, I Couldn't Sleep. I Haven't Slept These Past Few Weeks And I'm Pretty Sure I Won't. I Had My Headphones In And I Played Journey's 'Don't Stop Believing.' I Threw My Head Back And Looked Up At The Ceiling. We've Been Sitting In Here For Hours It Seems. Our Plane Won't Start Loading Until 6:00am And Its 5:45am. But We Got Here At 5:00am. I Couldn't Stand Sitting Still Anymore So I Decided To Walk Around. I Found A Vending Machine And Got A Mellow Yellow With A Big Honey Bun. I Sat Back Down And Stared At My Snack. I Don't Know Why I Got It Because I Knew I Wasn't Going To Eat It. I Stuffed It In My Backpack And Slouched In My Chair. 

I Checked My Phone And It Read 6:00am And Right On Que The Lady Called Overhead. 

"Flight To Charlotte, North Carolina Is Ready To Load."

I Woke Roxy And Lance Then Walked Towards The Door.

I Stood There With My Back Facing The Front Doors Of LAX. My Head Was Looking At My Feet. A Tear Fell From My Eyes And Thats When I Turned My Head To Look Back. Lance Walked Past Me But Roxy Stopped Beside Me. She Grabbed My Hand And Looked Me In The Eyes. Her Warm Smile Brought Light. I Smiled Back Then Laid My Head On Her Shoulder And We Walked Through Together. 

Goodbye Los Angeles.