The Date

I Woke Up All Rested And Happy. Roxy Must Have Stayed With Lance All Night Since She Was No Where To Be Found In My Room. I Stretched And Checked The Time. I Fell Off The Bed And Ran To The Bathroom. I Had 10 Minutes To Get Ready Before Chresanto Got Here. I Brushed My Teeth And Washed My Face In The Shower. When I Jumped Out I Quickly Moisturized And Put On The Outfit I Took Out Yesterday. I Went To The Bathroom Fluffed Out My Hair And Put In My Gold Hoops. I Grabbed My Phone Ran Down The Stairs And Grabbed A Peach Out The Fridge. When I Sat On The Couch It Was 9:57. That Was Close. 

I Ran To The Door When It Rang At Exactly 10:00. Chresanto Was Standing There And He Had A Flower In His Hand. It Was A Rose And I Love Roses. He Handed My The Rose Then Took Me By The Hand And Led Me To His Car. 

"Well You're Very Punctual" I Said Smelling the Flower

"I Didn't Want To Be Late I Have The Whole Day Planned Out, You'll Love It" He Said With A Huge Grin On His Face.

I Smiled Back At Him And Got In The Car. When He Started The Car He Grabbed My Hand And Held It While He Drove. When He Turned On The Radio You Make Me Smile By Uncle Kracker Was On He Was Gonna Change It But I Stopped Him. I Turned Up The Volume And Sang At The Top Of My Lungs. 

"You Make Me Smile Like The Sun 

Fall Out Of Bed 

Sing Like A Bird 

Dizzy In My Head 

Spin Like A Record Crazy On A Sunday Night!"

He Laughed At Me Singing And Just Watched Me Out Of The Corner Of His Eye. I Could Sing The Song Passionately Because Chresanto Really Did Make Me Smile. He May Have Thought I Was Just Singing But In My Head I Was Singing To Him. We Pulled Up In Front Of The Waffle House And Walked In. We Sat At The Bar In Front Of The Restaurant. Since I Had Already Ate A Peach I Wasn't That Hungry So I Just Ordered A Regular Waffle And Some Orange Juice. 

"I Hope You Didn't Bring Money Because I Am Paying For Everything Today, No Matter How Crazy It May Seem" 

I Looked At Him While Sipping My Orange Juice With An Eyebrow Raised. 

"Okay? No Problem, But If You Do Something Crazy I Might Have To Throw My 40 Bucks in There" 

While We Ate We Talked And Laughed And Were The Loudest People In The Restaurant. We Got Crazy Stares And Even Had People Come Tell Us To Keep It Down. But After An Hour Or So We Left And Let The People Eat In Peace. When We Got In The Car Roxy Texted Me 

Roxy: Have Fun On Your Date ;)

Crystal: Thanks Have Fun With Lance Big Sexy 

I Put My Phone In Rest Mode And Chresanto Just Looked At Me. 

"So I Made A New Rule" 

He Put His Hand Out "No Phones" 

He Took My Phone and Turned Off Then Turned  Off His And Stuck It In The Glove Compartment. 

"I Want Us To Really Talk And Really Have Fun Today Without Phones. I Will Give You Your Phone At The End Of The Day" 

"Okay Cool" I Said Nonchalantly 

I Sat Back In The Chair And He Grabbed My Hand Again Kissed It Then Started The Car. The Next Place We Went To Was An Arcade. I Quickly Got Out The Car And Rushed Chresanto. 

"Come On Chresanto. You're Moving To Slow We Are At An Arcade We Have To Hurry" 

Chresanto Just Laughed At My Excitement And Jumped Out The Car. He Grabbed My Hand And We Ran Towards The Building. When We Got Inside We Got Two Cards Each With 200 "Coins".