Surprise Visits

I Woke Up Around 10:00am Today. I Guess My Jet Lag Wore Off. I Walked Down The Stairs And Found The House Completely Vacant Like Yesterday. The Only Thing Different Is Chresanto Isn't Here. I Decided To Make Today A Relaxing Day. I Walked Into The Kitchen And Took Out An Apple. Since I Like My Apples With Little Flaws, I Took The Smallest Of The Bunch. I Walked Outside Around The Pool And Sat On The Lawn Chair. I Looked At The Sky And Watched As The Sun Glistened Up The Pool. After A While I Decided To Take A Walk Through My Secret Garden. When I Got To The Stream In The Back Of The Garden I Sat On the Hammock And Closed My Eyes. I Listened To The Sounds Of The Birds And Let My Body Succumb To The Relaxation. 

After About A Good 15 Minutes I Walked Back Inside And Up The Stairs. It Was Only 10:30 When I Checked The Time. I Fell Back On My Bed And Looked At The Ceiling. I Should Really Get Dressed. With That Thought I Jumped Up and Walked To the Bathroom. I Decided To Brush My Teeth And Wash My Face First. After I Did The Essentials I Took A Long Hot Shower. Since I Was Going To Be Home Probably All Day, I Put On a Pair Of White Bandana Joggers And a Red Tank Top. While I Was Fixing My Hair The Doorbell Rang. I Walked Down the Stairs And Looked Out The Window. 

"Oh My God!" I Screamed. 

I Flung The Door With All My Might And Jumped Into Roxy's Arms. 

"Oh My Goodness Get Off Of Me" She Said Giggling.

I Stayed There For A Minute And Finally Let Go. When I Looked Behind Her I Saw Lance Struggling To Get The Bags Out Of The Rental Car They Had. Lance Was One Year Younger Than Roxy. He Was A Sophomore And She Was Junior But The Only Thing I Cared About Was My Best Friend's Happiness So I Payed That No Mind. I Was So Excited I Cried. I Mean Roxy Was My Best Friend Since Middle School We've Been Through So Much And We Were Still Best Friends. I Let Them In And Got Them Settled. Roxy Was In My Room And Lance Was In The Guest Room. 

"So Why Are You Here Is This the Big Surprise? You Know The Thing You Couldn't Tell Me" I Said Without A Breath.

"Haha, Crystal DUH! Your Little Altercations With This Chresanto Boy Made Me Think About Getting A Ticket And Flying Down. So Me And Lance Bought Plane Tickets. My Mom Thinks I'm In New York and Lance's Mom Thinks He's In Florida." 

" You Two Are Gonna Get Caught. How Long You Tell Them You Guys Were Staying?" 

"3 Weeks" 

I Looked Up Towards Heaven And Told God Thank You Because He Knew This Is Exactly What I Needed. After I Got Them Unpacked I Led Them Around And Gave Them A Proper Tour Of The House. 

"I'm Gonna Show You Guys This Place I Found." 

They Both Looked At Each Other. Roxy Shrugged And Followed Me Around The Pool And Deeper Into The Secret Garden. 

"Wow! All This Is Back Here" Roxy Asked 

"THAT IS THE SAME THING I SAID" I Yelled

We All Took A Few Moments To Take In The Sight Before Going Back Towards The House And The Doorbell Rang Again. I Ran Towards The Door Since I Was Pretty Far This Time. When I Looked Out The Window I Saw Chresanto Standing At The Door, But He Didn't Look Like He Came Here To Work. I Opened The Door And Looked at Chresanto. He Had His Hands In The Pockets Of His Pants And Was Looking Down.

"Are You Ok?" 

I Was Concerned I Never Seen Him Like This For The Little Bit Of Time I Knew Him. I Don't Know If Its Nervousness Or Just Straight Up Sadness. I Lifted His Head Up And Looked Into Those Beautiful Brown Eyes. I Stepped Back And Let Him In The House And We Walked Into The Kitchen. He Sat At The Bar While I Stood In The Kitchen And Looked At Him. 

"Do You.......Do You Wanna Hang Out Sometime"

He Scratched His Neck Like He Was Disappointed Of The Question He Just Asked. I Just Looked At Him In The Face And Right When I Was About TO Respond Lance And Roxy Walked In Having A Playful Argument. 

"You Are Not Going To Jump Into The Pool Naked Lance" 

"Well Don't Yell At Me I Just Think Since We're Going To Have Access To A Pool For 3 Weeks We Should At Least Do It Once" 

I Looked At Them With An Eyebrow Raised And Poked My Lips Out. What In The World Were They Talking About. Then That Fact That Chresanto Was Sitting Right There. 

"What In The World Are You Guys Talking About" 

I Tried To Be Loud Enough That It Over Powered Their Argument. 

"And Who Are You" Chresanto Asked.

Roxy And Lance Looked Over At Me And Chresanto. 

"Well I'm Roxy, Crystal's Best Friend And This Is My Boyfriend Lance And Crystal We Were Talking About How He Is Not Going To Jump Into Your Pool Naked" She Smiled And Walked Around The Bar To Stand Next To Me In The Kitchen And Lance Sat On One Of The Stools Next To Chresanto. I Shook My Head At Them Then Looked Back At Chresanto. 

"Sorry About That, They're Kind Of Crazy" 

"We're Not" Roxy Cut Off 

I Covered My Hand Over Her Mouth And Smiled in Chresantos' Direction. I Could Tell He Was Holding Back A Smile And It Made Me A Little Happier. 

"Anyway I Would Love To Hang Out Sometime Chresanto" 

His Whole Face Lit Up With What I Said. 

"Well Is Tomorrow Ok?" 

"Tomorrow Is Great" 

We Smiled At Each For A While Until Chresanto Broke The Stare By Looking To Lance. 

"So Does Kim Know You Guys Are Here" He Asked

"I Was Actually Wondering The Same Thing" 

Roxy Rolled Her Eyes And Punched Me In The Arm. 

"How Do You Think We Knew To Come Here. Of Course She's Knows She's The One Who Set It Up" 

Ohhhh I Shrugged My Shoulders 

"And Also Lance Is It? You're Not Swimming Naked In That Pool Because I Clean It" Chresanto Said 

I Giggled At His Statement. He Got Down Off The Stool And Walked Towards The Door. I Followed Him Out The Door And To His Car. 

"I'm Sorry About My Friends They Are Crazy" I Said Giggling 

Chresanto Kissed Me On The Cheek And Smiled At Me. He Left His Hand Under My Chin 

"Don't Worry About It They Were Kind Of Funny." 

He Must Have Realized I Was A Little Starstruck By The Kiss. So He Jumped In His Car And Started It Up. 

"See You Tomorrow" He Said 

I Waved Goodbye "Same Here"