Chresanto's House

When I Walked Through The Door I Realized I Hadn't Got Chresanto's Number Or The Time He Would Pick Me Up Tomorrow. I Shook My Head At My Carelessness And Walked Back Towards Roxy And Lance. 

"So Y'all Are Going On a Date Tomorrow" Roxy Asked Seductively 

I Pushed Her Off Of Me And Laughed At Her. 

"Its Not A Date We're Just Hanging Out...You Know" 

I Sat On The Couch And Turned On The TV. Roxy Grabbed The Remote Out Of My Hand And Turned Off The TV.

"Hey! I Was Watching That" 

"Its A Date And You Need To Get You Ready For Tomorrow." 

"UGHHHHHH" I Yelled

Roxy Just Smiled And Dragged Me Up To My Room With Lance Following Behind. She Pushed Me On The Bed And Went Through My Closet. She Pulled Out Dresses And Skirts Only.

"Oh No No No I'm Not Wearing That. What If We Go Go Kart Driving Or Something? I Can't Wear A Skirt Or Dress For That" 

"Well What If You DON'T Do Something Like That. What If You Guys Go For Lunch And Ice Cream And A Walk In The Park?"

I Raised My Eyebrows At That, It Could Happen But Whatever Happened I Needed To Be Prepared For Whatever. I Went To My Closet And Pulled Out My Tribal Vest And My White Jeans. I Took My Timbs Out and Put Them On The Bed. 

"This Is What I'm Wearing Tomorrow" I Said Pointing To The Outfit. 

"What Are You Gonna Wear Under The Vest Though." Lance Asked

I Went To My Drawer And Pulled Out My White Sports Bra And Threw It On The Bed. 

"This"

Since The Shirt Was One Button At The Torso I Could Also Use The Two Flaps To Tie The Vest As Well So None Of My Belly Would Show. Roxy Eyed The Outfit And Her Face Lit Up 

"This Is Perfect You Are Going To Look So Cute. So When Is He Going To Pick You Up?"

I Looked Down "I Don't Know When He's Picking Me Up Nor Did I Get His Number" 

Lance Busted Out Laughing And Roxy Shook Her Head That Is A Hot Mess Crystal And You Know It. Lets Go."

I Looked Up At Her And Ran In Front Of Her and Blocked The Door 

"What...Where Are We Going" I Asked Confused

"Were Going To Chresanto's House"

 ______

It Took Us An Hour To Get To His House Considering The Fact 1. We Didn't Know Where He Lived And 2. It Took White Pages 3 Years To Work. It Was About 1:40 In The Afternoon When We Pulled Up In Front Of The House. I Knew It Was His House Because His Car Was Sitting In The Driveway. 

"Okay Crystal. So What You're Going To Do Is Walk Up, Knock On the Door Ask For The Time He's Picking You Up Tomorrow And You're Going To Give Him Your Number. Okay?" She Demanded

I Stared At Roxy And Then Slouched In The Chair, All This Over A Number And The Time Of The Date. A Little Mystery Would've Been Fine. I Opened The Car Door And Kicked It Open 

"Don't Kick The Door Crystal We Gotta Take It Back In One Piece" 

I Looked Back At Lance And Gave Him The Finger. He Raised His Hands In Surrender And Crossed His Arms. I Got Out The Car And Walked To The Door. I Took A Deep Breath Before I Knocked On The Door. Chresanto Didn't Even Come To The Door It Was Someone Else I Think His Mother.