Don't Leave Me

I Woke Up The Next Day With The Sun In My Face. I Shielded My Eyes And Crawled Out Of The Bed. The Clock Read 2:00pm. I Rubbed My Eyes Then Walked Down The Steps And Plopped Myself Down On The Couch. The House Was Super Quiet, A Little Too Quiet. I Walked Out Back And No One Was There; I Checked The Front Lawn And All The Rooms And Still Nobody Was There. I Heard A Horn Honk When I Got Into The Kitchen And Walked Back To The Front Window. Chres's Car Was Sitting In the Drive Way And He Had A Bunch Of Flowers In His Hand. I Ran Out The Front Door And Into His Arms Well....Arm.

"Happy Birthday!" I Yelled

He Leaned His Head Down And Kissed My Lips. I Wrapped My Arms Around His Neck And He Used His Left Arm To Pull Me Closer To His Body. He Started Walking Towards The House While Kissing Me. When We Got To The Door He Pushed Me Up Against The Wall. He Lifted Me Up And I Hopped Up And Wrapped My Legs Around His Waist. He Pulled Back Then Rested His Forehead On Mine.

"I Love You Crystal. You're The Best Thing That Ever Happened To Me." He Said Smiling.

He Put Me Back On The Ground Then Handed Me The Bouquet Of Red, White And, Pink Roses. I Took The Flowers Then Hugged Chresanto. He Kissed My Forehead Then We Went In The House And Into The Kitchen. He Sat In One Of The Swivel Chairs And I Got A Vase For The Flowers.

"So I Have A Surprise For You, Since It's Your Birthday" I Winked In His Direction.

I Continued To Mess With The Flowers, Then I Felt Him Right Behind Me. He Wrapped His Left Arm My Waist And Hugged Me From Behind.

"What Kind Of Surprise" He Said While Kissing My Neck.

I Tried Not To Melt At His Touch Because I Wanted To Be In Total Control Here. I Turned Around And Looked Him In ThebEyes Then Shook My Head With A Giggle. I Walked Away And Sat On The Couch. He Followed Me Then Sat Right On Top Of Me.

"Chres Get Off!' I Yelled

"Not Until You Tell Me What The Surprise Is"

I Stopped Struggling And Sighed

"It Wouldn't Be A Surprise If I Told You"

"Yes It Would" He Argued

"No It Wouldn't Babe" I Argued Back.

"Well Then Give Me A Hint."

"Well It's Happening Tonight. Happy Now" I Smirked

He Jumped Off And Nodded Then Kissed My Nose. I Giggled Then Laid Down On His Lap.

. . .

I Opened My Eyes And It Was Getting Dark Outside. I Checked The Time And It Was 6:00pm. Where Was Kim And The Rest. We Were Supposed To Have A Thing For Chres Today. I Felt My Phone Vibrate And Checked The Message It Was From Kim.

Kim:

Have Fun With Chres Tonight. Make This His Best Birthday Ever. :)

Crystal:

Thanks, We Might Just Order A Pizza And Watch Movies

I Woke Up Chres And Sat On His Lap.

"Hey Babe You're Up" He Said In His Sleepy Voice.

I Smiled Then Turned On The Living Room Light. He Winced At The Brightness Then Rubbed His Eyes. I Skipped Up The Stairs And Into My Room. I Took A Shower And Changed Into What Was Apart Of His Surprise. Kim Knew Nothing About This, She Thought We Were Ordering Pizza And Watching Movies But I Had Something Else In Mind.

I Walked Down In A Blue Lingerie Outfit With Fishnet Stockings And Black Heels. Chres Quickly Stood Up And Took A Big Gulp. I Spun In A Circle And Smiled.