Help Me

The Next Day I Woke Up To What Smelt Like Pancakes. I Rolled Over To Find Chresanto Not In The Bed. I Sat Up And Checked The Clock, 9:30. I Walked Down The Hallway Into The Living Room Rubbing My Eyes. I Dragged My Feet Into the Kitchen And Wrapped My Arms Around Chres.

"Good Morning Baby" I Said Rubbing My Face On His Back.

He Lifted Up His Arm And Pulled Me Around To His Side. I Lifted Up My Face To Look At Him And He Bent Down To Kiss Me. I Stood On My Tip Toes To Meet Him Halfway And Our Lips Touched. I Pulled Back And Smiled At Him.

"Morning Beautiful" He Replied.

He Quickly Pecked My Lips Again And Turned Back To The Stove. I Let Go Of Him And Sat On One Of The Chairs In The Kitchen. Chres Took The Strawberries And Whip Cream Out Of The Fridge And Started Putting Something Together On The Counter. I Was To Tired To Worry About What It Was So I Just Waited Until He Was Done. He Turned Around With A Plate That Had 3 Pancakes Stacked On It. On The Top Pancake Was A Huge Mountain Of Whip Cream And A Strawberry On Top. He Placed The Plate In Front Of Me,

"For My Beautiful Queen"

He Stood Me Up Then Sat Down. He Pulled Me On Top Of Him Then Kissed My Cheek. I Smiled And Picked Up The Fork, But Before I Could Take A Bite The Doorbell Rang. Chres Stood Me Up,

"I'll Be Right Back Babe" He Said Running To His Room And Grabbing A Shirt.

I Rolled My Eyes, Sat Back Down And Started To Eat My Pancakes. By The Time I Was Done Chres Still Wasn't In The House. I Walked To The Front Door And Looked Out The Peephole. I Saw Chres, Jacob, Ray, And EJ All standing On The Front Porch. I Ran To One Of The Windows And Peeked Through The Blinds. Chres Looked Mad. He Was Talking Really Fast And Pacing Back And Forth....Like Last Night. I Lifted Up The Window To See If I Could Hear The Conversation.

"Well What Are You Gonna Do?" Jacob

"I Don't Even Know Man Like I Don't Want Crystal To Get Hurt Because Of This" Chres

But What Did That Mean?

"You Need To Tell Her Whats Going On Before Something Bad happens" EJ

"Chres, You Need To Take Her Home..Now Before Someone Shows Up And Tries To Hurt Her. Everyone In The Hood Knows She Stayed Her Overnight" Ray

Chres Shook His Head And Punched The Wall Near The Window I Was Peeking Through. I Quietly Closed The Window And Jumped To The Couch. I Turned On The TV To Make It Look Like I Was Just Sitting There Flipping Through Channels. Chres Walked Into The House And Walked Right Past Me. I Got Up And Followed Him.

"Is Everything Okay?"

He Ignored Me. I Walked Up In Front Of Him And Waved My Hand

"Hello Chres...You In There?"

He Pushed My Hand Out Of The Way And Walked To The Wall.

"Nothing Crystal Just Leave It Alone"

I Touched His Back Slightly and He Grabbed My Wrist And Slammed Me Into The Wall. I Winced At The Impact And Almost Cried. Chres's Eyes Were Locked On The Floor And He Punched The Wall Beside Me. I Flinched And Slid To The Floor. I Pulled My Knees To My Chest and Sat There. I Have Never Seen Him So Angry. Chres Fell To His Knees In Front Of Me And Started Crying. I Grabbed His Face In My Hands And Looked Into His Eyes. They Were Red, Puffy And The Tears Were Non-Stop. I Pecked His Lips And Pulled Him Into A Hug. I Helped Him To His Feet And Out To The Couch. We Sat There In Silence For A While Until He Decided To Talk.

"I Have To Take You Home Crystal."

He Looked At Me With His Red Eyes And Grabbed My Hand.

'I Can't Let You Get Hurt"

"Chres What Is Going On?"

He Looked Back Down And Pulled Me Onto His Lap.

"Crystal, Let Me Put It To You This Way. There Are People Who Do Good Things, There Are People Who Do Bad Things, And There Are People Who Do Both. Im The Last One. And Now Something "Bad"That I've Done Can Get You Hurt. I Have To Take You Home Before Anything Happens"

He Kissed Me On My Shoulder And Pulled Me Closer To Him. I Layed My Hand On His Chest To Feel His Heart Beat.

"What Did You Do Chres?"

He Took A Deep Breath And Looked In My Eyes

"I Will Tell You After I Solve This Problem...I Promise."

I Stood Up And Leaned Over His Body To Kiss Him. He Pulled Me Back To Where I Was Sitting On His Lap Facing Him. He Rested His Hand On My Hips While Mines Stayed On His Chest. He Lifted Me Up And Layed Me On My Back. I Wrapped My Arms Around His Neck And My Legs Around His Waist. Things Would've Heated Up If The Doorbell Didn't Ring. I Quickly Sat Up And Fixed My Hair, Chres Jumped Up And Walked To The Door.

"Where Is Crystal She Needs To Come With Me Now. Roxy Pushed Herself Through The Door And Grabbed Me By The Hand.

"No I Want To Stay With Chres" I Shouted Yanking My Hand Away

"Crystal I Know But You Can't You Could Be In Danger" Chres Said

"What Are You Guys Talking About? I Just Came To Get You Because Of Kim"

Roxy Lifted An Eyebrow And Then Shook Her Head. I Stomped Down The Hall Into Chres's Room And Grabbed My Clothes. I Stomped Back Out Into The Living Room And Out To The Car. The Door Was Locked So I Had To Stand At The Door.

I Turned Facing The Car And Whipped Out My Phone. I Called Roxy To Tell Her To Hurry Up But I Got A Hard Punch In The Jaw. I Stood Up And Saw Desiree Standing In Front Of Me. She Had A Smirk On Her Face And Started Walking Towards Me. I Bumped Into a Strong More Muscular Guy. He Grabbed Me By My Arms And Put Them Behind My Back. I Struggled To Get Him Off, But The harder I Struggled The Harder His Grip Got.

"CHRES ! ROXY ! HELP M-"

I Was Punched In The Face Before I Could Get My Words Out, And The World Went Black.