The Pool Party

I Woke Up The Next Day, And Saw The One Flower Chres Gave Me In a Vase. I Smiled To Myself About Our Date. I Sat On The Edge Of My Bed And Put On Pandora. The First Song That Came On Was Bad Day By Daniel Powter. I Got Up And Picked Out My Outfit For The Day. I Wore My Black Crop Top That Said "Be Yourself But More Like Kanye" , Some White High-Waisted Shorts And Pulled My Hair Up In a Big Poofy Ponytail. I Walked Down Stairs And Saw Kim, Nia, Roxy, And Lance Huddled In A Circle Around The Coffee Table.

"Do You Think We Could Do This Today?" I Heard Roxy Ask

"Of Course! I Know A Lot Of People In LA Who Would Love To Come It's The End Of June And Its Just Getting Hotter I Think People Would Rush Over" Kim Said Excited

"Well We Would Have To Go To The Store To Buy Food And Things And Are You Going To Have It Here?" Lance Asked

"No! There Is A Neighborhood Pool Closer to The Opening" Kim Exclaimed

"Well Don't We Have To Reserve The Pool?" Roxy Asked

"Yea But If We Make Like A Night Pool Party It Would Be Easier, Plus We Could Have Lanterns And Glow Sticks" Nia Answered

"Ok Well Then We Got Some Errands To Run You Guys" Kim Said

I Walked Over To Where They Were Sitting And Tapped Kim On The Shoulder.

"Oh Good Crystal You're Up You Can Help Out" She Said Anxiously Jumping Up

"Help Out With What" I Said Nervously

"THE POOL PARTY!" Roxy Shouted

I Looked Each Of Them In The Face. Do They Really Think They Can Plan A Pool Party In One Day?

"What Do You Need Me To Do"

"Advertise, Lance, Roxy, and You Are Gonna Make Flyers And Advertise On Social Media. Me And Nia Will Reserve The Pool For Tonight And Buy Food And Drinks And All That. " She Said Grabbing Her Purse.

I Looked At Lance And Roxy And They Just Shrugged And Walked Up The Stairs. I Followed Behind Them And Walked Into My Room. I Opened My Laptop And Started Making My Flyer. When I Was Done I Printed Off 100 And Then Went To Twitter, Instagram, And Facebook Knowing I Had Some Followers That Lived In LA. I Had A Bunch Of Notifications With People Saying They Would Be There And They Would Bring Friends I Started Writing Down Names And How Many Guest They Were Bringing Then Went And Got Roxy And Lance.

"Ew You Guys Come On, Get Off Of Each Other We Have To Put Flyers In Mailboxes" I Said With My Eyes Covered.

"Next Time Knock" Lance Laughed.

They Got Up And Straightened Themselves And We Walked Around The Neighborhood Putting Flyers On Mailboxes. We Ran Out And Had To Print Off More, Then We Went Into Town And Posted Flyers Around And In Stores. When We Got Home My Phone Was Blowing Up With Phone Calls. I Guess They Can Plan A Pool Party In One Day. I Wrote Down Names While Roxy And Lance Fooled Around. It Was 2:00pm So We Basically Spent Our Whole Day Dealing With this Party. Since Kim Wasn't Back And The Party Didn't Start Until 7:00 I Went Upstairs To Take Out My Bathing Suit. I Had White High Waisted Bottoms And Tribal High Waisted Bottoms. I Went With The Tribal Bottoms And The Neon Blue Strapless Bikini Top And Layed It Over My Bed. As For What I Was Going To Wear Over It I Chose My Oversized Shirt That Said "I Hope You Like My New Recipe Shut The Fucupcakes." My Phone Started Going Off Again But This Time It Was Chresanto.

Chresanto: Hey Bae, How Come You Didn't Tell Me About Your Pool Party

Crystal: Hey Babe! And It Was Last Minute Sorry, I've Been Busy All Day Like I'm Just Now Picking Out My Bathing Suit For The Party.