The Sleepover

Chresanto Kissed Me On My Forehead, Then My Nose, And Then My Lips. He Wrapped Me In His Arms And Took A Deep Breath. We Were Still Lying In His Bed Under His Covers. He Still Let His Hands Roam My Body While We Were Lying In Bed.

"Do You Know How Beautiful You Are On The Inside And Out?" He Asked

I Looked Up At Him And He Looked Down At Me. I Cuddled Closer Into His Body. I Ran My Finger In Short Strokes On His Chest.

"No I Don't"

He Took Another Deep Breath And Then Pulled The Cover Over Both Us. He Scooted Down So His Face Was In Line With Mine. He Grabbed My Face And Kissed My Lips Passionately. I Thought We Were Going On For Round 2 But He Let Go.

"Let Me Tell You And Show You." He Insisted.

He Looked At My Body Under The Blanket And Ran His Hand Over Me. His Hand On My Body Just Felt So Right That Him Looking At Me Or Touching Me Didn't Make Me Feel Awkward Anymore. He Lifted The Blanket Up And Got Out The Bed. I Layed There Still With The Blanket Only Covering My Bottom Half. I Sat Up And Made A Whistling Noise.

"What?" He Asked Confused.

"Look At That Butt" I Giggled.

He Scowled At Me And Walked Into His Bathroom. He Walked Back Out With Basketball Shorts On. I Was About To Go Get My Clothes But Instead He Threw Me One Of Hoodies. I Slipped It Over My Body. And Fell Back On The Bed.

"Can You Stay Over Tonight?" Chresanto Asked.

I Looked At The Clock And It Read 4:00pm. I Looked At Chresanto And Smiled. I'll Figure Something Out. I Called Roxy And Told Her The Plan. She Brought Me Some Clothes And Told Kim I Was With Rachel And Taylor Spending The Night. She Bought It. When Roxy Brought Me My Clothes She Hugged Me And Told Me To Be Careful Again. I Told Her I Would Text Her Before I Went To Bed That Night And She Felt A Little Relieved. I Watched Her Walk To Her Car And Drive Down The Road. When She Was Out Of Sight I Closed The Door. Chres Came From Behind Me And Picked Me Up In His Arms. He Swung Me Around Then Placed Me On The Couch.

"2k?" He Said Turning On The Xbox.

He Threw Me A Controller And Came And Sat Beside Me. Everytime I Play 2k I Always Pick The Celtics. Thats My Team I Would Pick The Bobcats But.....Yea Not Feeling Em'. Chres Always Picked The Lakers Because They Were His Favorite Team. We Played 3 Times. I Won Once And He Won The Other Two Times. We Ordered A Pizza and Turned On Netflix.

"I Get To Choose The Movie"

I Grabbed The Remote And Went Through The Movies While He Payed For The Pizza. I Picked A Movie By The Time He Got Back And He Sat On The Couch.

"What'd You Pick" He Said Throwing Back The Pizza Top.

"Its A Surprise."

He Shrugged His Shoulder And Took A Slice Of Pizza.

I Turned Off The Light And Sat Next To Him. We Watched 'Think Like A Man 2' And We Couldn't Get Through It Without Some Make Out Scenes Of Our Own And Of Course Some Laughter. No We Didn't Have Sex Again But We Did....Other Things. When The Movie Was Over I Was Already Halfway Asleep. Chresanto Picked Me Up And Took Me To His Room. He Layed Me On The Bed Then Got In Beside Me. He Wrapped His Arm Around My Waist And We Drifted Off Into A Deep Sleep.