Epilouge

2 Years Later

I Sat In My Dorm At UCLA. I Was Visiting To Get Some Of My Things Situated Before I Actually Came To Live Here In 3 Weeks. My Freshman Year Of College. I Was Majoring In Business And Minoring In Dance. Everything I Always Dreamed Of Was Laying Before Me.

Its July 23rd. Yes Its Chresanto's Birthday; He Would Be 19 Today And My Plan Was To Come Up Here For His Birthday. I Walked Out Of My Dorm And Went To Meet Roxy In Hers Which Was One Floor Above Mines. I Stood In Her Doorway And Watched Her Unpack Some Of Her Things.

"Wassup Girl!" She Yelled Waving Me In.

I Walked In And Sat At Her Desk. 

"You're Not Done Yet!?" I Laughed

"Nope You Know I Brought As Many Things As Possible." She Said Giggling

I Helped Her Out A Little And When She Was Finally Finished We Went To Grab Something To Eat. We Went To Jamba Juice Since It Was Roxy's Favorite Food Place Here. When I Got Up To Throw Away My Trash I Bumped Into This Guy And Spilled Food Everywhere.

"Oh My Gosh! I'm So Sorry! Please Don't Kill Me!" 

He Just Laughed And Helped Me Pick The Trash Up Off The Floor. 

"Its Ok Chica I Got It" He Said In His Strong Hispanic Accent. 

I Helped Him Clean The Mess Then Thanked Him And Walked Back To My Seat. Roxy Was Staring Me In My Face With Her Wicked Smirk. I Raised An Eyebrow Then Shook My Head. I Knew Exactly What She Was Thinking.

"Don't You Start" I Said Waving My Finger In Her Face. 

She Shrugged Her Shoulders Then Turned Around. She Smiled And Waved In His Direction, And I Slapped Her Hand And Made Her Turn Around. My Face Was Flushed And Was Heating Up I Was So Embarrassed. When I Looked Back Up He Was Staring At Me. Smiling. I Mean He Was Kind Of Cute. He Had Bronze Skin And He Had Long And I Mean Long Curly Hair. He Flashed His Teeth And They Were All White And Straight And I Should Really Stop Staring At This Guy.

I Looked Back Down And Waited For Roxy To Finish Her Food. When She Finished We Walked Out To My Car And Hopped In. 

.                                                                                      .                                                                                          .

It Was 3am And I Was Standing Outside In The Middle Of Campus With A Candle. I Took A Piece Of Paper Out Of My Pocket And Held It Above The Flame. This Paper Had Everything That Happened To Me Leading Up To This Moment. It Was To Inform Chresanto Of Whats Been Going On Since He Left. I Did This Every Year July 24th At 3am. 

"Chres.....Its Been 2 Years Since You Had To Go. And I Miss You Baby. I Really Do. I Hope This Letter Reaches You Somehow. I Love You."

I Lit The Paper On Fire And Let It Burn. The Smoke Going Up Into The Sky. Towards My Love. My Everything. My Chresanto. 

.                                                                                       .                                                                                          .

I Guess You Guys Are Wondering what Happened To everyone Else. Kim, Roxy, Lance, EJ, Ray, Jacob, Ms. August. Well I'm Going To Tell You. 

Kim Ended Up Moving To Oakland, California With Her Family. She Still Tries To Get Me To Visit Here And There Since She Knows I Go To UCLA.

Roxy Is Still Dating Lance. She Goes To UCLA With Me And She Is Majoring In Law. She Wants To Be A Lawyer.

Lance Goes To NC State Because He Is On A Wrestling Scholarship. He Is Still Dating Roxy And Plans To Propose During Our Senior Year In College. 

EJ Became AnAlcoholic Since Chresanto's Death And Is Currently Attending Support Groups To Deal With His Addiction. 

Jacob Is Now Hooked On Drugs Since Chresanto's Death. He Murdered Desiree And The Big Buff Guy. He Is Now A Wanted Fugitive But Right Now He Lives In Toronto, Canada. 

Ray Committed Suicide A Week After Chresanto Died By Hanging Himself. 

Ms. August....She's Doing Well. She Has A Well Paying Job And Was Able To Move Her Family Out Of The Neighborhood They Once Lived In.