First time meeting

Albert wesker

You where the new assistant to Mr. Albert wesker, you heard so much things about him wanting to take over the world, him being really strict and will murder anyone. But of course you didn't meet him yet do you don't know what he looks like.

You breathe slowly as he poured a cup of coffee and took a sip, you been up for so long, you turned around fast and accidentally spilled your coffee on a tall man "sorry" you said as you looked around to see people look at you with horror.

You slowly looked up to see the tall blonde male, he was looking down at you with a straight face, that's when you realize that was your boss, you quickly grabbed napkins and dried his shirt "I'm so so so sorry Mr. Wesker". You were panicking that your hands was trembling.

Wesker stopped you and lifts your head up to face him, he could tell you were tired "my office in fifteen minutes (y/n)" he said which you nodded then him leaving, a lady walked up to you.

"Well that went pretty well" she said.

"I'm so dead" you said to her.
—————————————————————————————————————————

Leon Kennedy

You were being assigned to your first partner, you didn't know who it was yet, you were walking next to your friends till you accidentally bumped into someone "s-sorry" you said as you looked up at the tall male.

He smiled down at you "it's alright" he said "you must be (y/n) (l/n) right" You slowly nodded "Leon, Leon Kennedy, I'm your new partner" he said as he held his hand out.

You smiled and shook his hand "hello Leon" you smiled at him.
———————————————————————————————————————————-

Chris Redfield

You were sitting in Chris Redfields office, your best friend Piers forced you to join since you were wasting your life of doing nothing but lay around cause of a break up and your brother Finns death

You breathes softly and waited quietly "I'm gonna kill him" you said softly about your best friend.

After a while Chris walked in, you turned around and saw him which made you blush a lot, you couldn't help but look at his arms then body then your eyes trailed down.

"(L/n)" he said in his deep voice which send shivers down your spine.

You stood up fast and held out your hand fast which made you knocked the papers out of his hands "shit sorry" you said as both of you kneeled down and bumped heads.

Chris laughed as he held his head, you blush so much you hid you face in piers scarf that he gives you to clam you down.

"Worst first day" you said which made Chris laugh again.

——————————————————————————————————————————————

Piers Nivans

Chris was in the kitchen talking to Piers about an upcoming mission, piers saw you standing behind Chris, you grind as you tried to kick Chris in the head but he caught your ankle.

"(Y/n) you still need to learn to be more quiet" Chris said. 

"Go damn it" you said

Piers looked at both of you "who is this" he asked.

"I'm (y/n) Redfield, I'm his and Claire's baby sister" you said as he wrapped your arms around Chris neck.

Piers smiled which made you smile big.

"Any who more coffee boys" you said as you walked over to the counter and picked up the coffee pot.

Chris said yes as piers just looked at you wearing a sports bra and sweatpants with you messy bun and smiling.

—————————————————————————————————————————————

Jake Muller

You were sitting in a cafe, you were waiting for your best friend sherry who was 15 mins late.

"Sorry I'm late, I had a hard time getting this guy out of bed" sherry said as she sat down.

You looked over at the guy who was tall, his sat down beside sherry, you smiled and held your hand out "hello I'm (y/n)".

Jake shook your hand "Jake" he said.

Sherry was talking as you weren't paying attention to her, you were looking into jakes pretty blue eye, you smiled as you looked down.