Reacting to you alive (Wesker)

Wesker and his daughter was at the lab at 6 In the morning.

"Daddy are you don't yet" his daughter said tiredly while rubbing her eyes.

"Almost done dear" he said.

His daughter curled up in a ball and fall asleep in the chair.

Wesker looked at his daughter and smiled softly, he took off his black coat and put it on his daughter before he walked out for a bit.

He walked over to Williams door, as he opened the door something tackled him to the ground. Wesker groan as he opened his eyes to see a naked lady slowly sitting up on top of him.

"Gotta go" she said softly.

Wesker sat up at looked at her "(y/n)" he said softly which made her look at him.

William walked out and saw "oh Wesker".

"William Explain" Wesker said.

"First let's get (y/n) back in the lab" William said as he took off his coat and put it on you.

After a while you were sitting at Williams desk while looking around.

"Tell me why she's here, Why she's alive" wesker said.

"I managed to bring her back from the dead".

"How?".

"It wasn't easy" William said as he explained everything to Wesker who was listening and looking at you.

He wasn't sure if he should believe your alive, he stood up and walked over to you and softly put his hand on your cheek, you closed your eyes and touched his hand.

"Al....Bert" you said softly and looked up at him.

Wesker smile a bit "Dear Heart".