Another Dying Soul Just For You My Dear! (Yandere Wesker)

You were enjoying that day at work with your friends, laughing, talking and making plans for after work till Your friend Zombie talked you into going to a bar.

"So what do you think (y/n)" Zombie asked as she sat in the edge of your desk.

You breathe softly "fine I'll go".

She smiled and walked to her desk, you grab some paperwork and began walking to your bosses office but stopped when someone bumped into you making your drop your papers.

You looked at the guy who seems to be running away from someone, you breathe softly and bent over to pick the papers up, you stood up straight and turned around to see the guys quickly look away from you.

You breathe softly as you turned around and bumped into someone again making you fall in the ground "what the fuck watch where your going ass-)

"Ms. (L/N)".

You eyes widen as you looked up to see Wesker... your boss "M-Mr. Wesker... shit umm... I'm sorry I didn't know it was y-"

"My office now" he said, you nodded as you tried to pick up the paper "don't worry I'll pick them up".

You nodded as you stood up and quickly headed to his office.

As you walked into his dark office, you smelled a weird strong sent as you walked to his desk but stopped when you stepped in a water puddle "hmm weird, Mr. Wesker always has his office clean" you kneeled down and touched it "why does it feel warm?".

You took out your phone and put the light on, when you saw what your hand touched which made you dropped your phone and stood up fast "no no no no" you quickly turned around and bumped into a person.

You slowly looked up to see Wesker with his glowing red eyes "my dear are you running away?".

"N-no sir".

Wesker softly put his hand on your cheek, you closed your eyes as Wesker wipes your tears away "don't be scared my love, I'm not gonna hurt you yet my love" he said as his hand went around your neck and lifts you up, you were struggling as he looked at you "tsk" he dropped you next to a dead body as he walked over to his desk.

"W-why am I here?, what do you want?" You said backing away from the body.

"I'm tired of seeing those shits staring at what's mine".

"I'm no ones".

Wesker looked at you before calling in a guy that was looking at your ass, as soon as the guy entered he saw you.

"Where's Mr. We-" He was cut off by wesker grabbing him by the throat and pinning him to the wall.

"Wesker stop" you stood up and ran over to him and the guy "Please don't kill him" you said only for Wesker to snap the guys neck and drop him.

"I won't let anyone have you my dear" he said as he looked at you.

"Your mine".

(GUES WHO FINALLY GOING TO BED AT 11:05.... am .... yea I need to start going to bed early

ALSO I COMPLETELY ABANDONED MY WALKING DEAD STORY 😂😂 I WAS SUPPOSED TO POST THAT A FEW MONTHS AGO

I also somewhat abandoned other stories 😂

I REALLY NEED TO UPDATE)