Marry me/ Engagement (Edit)

Albert wesker

It was yours and Weskers 5 year anniversary of dating, yo users in the lab while Wesker was sitting and watching you walk around and talked to your partners.

You turned your head and looked at your boyfriend 'What?' You mouthed whole smiling.

All Wesker did was just shrugged and continued to stare at you.

Soon everyone finished working and left you and wesker, you sat up straight and looked over to Wesker was which he wasn't there anymore, you lost your smile till you felt someone pull your chair out, spun you around and planted a kiss on your lips.

You smiled and cupped his face, you soon pulled away and looked at Wesker "Darling".

Wesker Smirked "Dear".

"So where are we going Tonight?" You asked as you stood up and fixed his Lab coat.

"Well I was thinking, Dinner in Italy" He said

"Ooooh Italy is gonna be fun" you smiled and kissed him which he kissed back.

"But...." he pulled out a a small box "a little gift".

"Another necklace?" you looked up at him as you sat in the table.

"Open it" he said.

You smiled and opened the box which you saw the ring, you cupped your mouth and looked at him "is this?!?!?.....". He nodded as yo quickly got off the table and jumped into his arms while screaming yes.

—————————————————————————————————————-

Leon Kennedy

You were leaning against the railing on top of the Eiffel Tower, you were waiting for the love of your love to show up, technically he was 5 minutes late but you were patient with him.

You breathe softly and looked at your phone for a bit till you felt a pair of hand go over your eyes, you bit your lip as the guy walked you over to a chair and sat you down.

The person removed his hands, you opened your eyes to see your boyfriend sat down "Leon" you smiled.

"Happy Anniversary Babe" he said with a smiled.

You looked down on the plate to see a little blue box "what's this?" You asked as you grab the box and slowly opened it.

"I was kinda wondering, we been together for about 3 Years and I was kinda thinking.... if you wound Marry me" he said.

You began to tear up while nodding fast "yes, Yes I would".

Leon smiled and you stood up and kissed him.