Chris x reader x leon (smut)

(I AM VERY SORRY IF THIS IS SHITTY.... and other smuts that are coming up... >_>)

You were biting your lip "oh Mr. Redfield I been a bad bad girl" you said as Chris bends you over his desk.

Chris smirked as he handcuffed your hands behind your back "and bad girls deserve punishments" he smirked as he lifts up your skirt and smacks your ass.

You moaned a bit, you couldn't wait for your boyfriend to come home, so here you are, turned on, bent over his desk while your hands are handcuffed behind your back.

You bite your lip as you felt Chris lift up your skirt and pulled your panties down, his hand slowly rubs little circles on your wet heat "wet aren't you" he said softly.

"C-Chris please" you moaned softly.

"Please what" he said as he got down on his knees.

"Please" you said as you moved your hips "please make me feel good, I want you".

Chris smirked as he slowly licks your wetness, you moaned softly.

Soon you heard a knock on the door "C-Chris" you moaned "s-stop .. ah fuck".

Chris stood up "come in" he said which made you blush so much.

You looked up to check who was coming in, your eyes widen to see it was Leon who was smirking.

"Come here leon" Chris said as leon walked over to you, you were biting your lip hard and watched as both men took off their shirts, you rub your legs together as you watched them, the muscles they have, the scent they're giving off which made you more turned on.

  Leon walked over to you "open" he commended, you nodded and opened your mouth for him to feel his hot thick cock go down your throat, Leon groaned softly.

So your felt Chris slowly enter you, your eyes rolled back cause of so much pleasure from both men, Chris thrusting deep and hard, Leon thrusting hard which was making you gag here and there.

Chris held your hips as he thrusts all of him deep inside you which he never really does.

You moaned as Leon grabs your hair and came down your throat.

As Leon pulled his hard cock from your mouth as you were gasping for air.

Leon smirked as he grabs her hair and pulled for you to look up at him "Round Two Mr. Redfield" he said as he looked at Chris who was smirking.

"Round Two" he said, you knew your gonna be sore in the morning.