You drunk

Albert Wesker

Wesker has you over his shoulder while talking to some people before he leaves.

"Don't worry, once we'll get home I'll put her straight to bed" he said.

"ALLBBBBEEERRRRTTTT" you yelled while giggling.

Wesker breathes softly and walked to the car, he put you in there and you being drunk you pulled him on top of you.

"Darling What are you doing" he asked.

"I want you Al" you said while kissing and biting his neck.

"Darling no, your drunk" he said as he got out of your grip and closed the door, he walked to the drivers side and hop in "Let's go home before something bad happens".

————————————————————————————————-

Leon Kennedy

Leon watched you with your head on the table while you were talking and crying.

"My boyfriend always leaves me at home while he goes on These dangerous mission" you slowly sat up while taking a shot and slamming the cup down "I wonder if he even loves me or that bitch Ada he keep chasing".

Leon put his cup down "Alright I think that's enough for you".

You looked at your boyfriend before slamming your face on the table "WHY DOESNT HE LOVE ME" you yelled.

"Shhhh" he stood up and picked you up "Let's go home (y/n), you had way to many drinks".

Leon took you to his car and put you in the back, you were talking while he shut the door and got in the drivers side.

"Ada is perfect, she has an amazing body, eyes... she's also a badass" you rolled over and slowly falls asleep "why is he still with me" that was the last thing you said.

Leon breathes softly and looked in the mirror "because your smart, caring and always by my side no matter what" he said before driving.

————————————————————————————————

Chris Redfield

You were on Marcos shoulder cause you were having a little to much to drink, Marco was walking back to Chris's office so you wouldn't wonder off and get into big trouble.

He knocked on the door and waited for Chris who opened and saw you hiccuping "I think she belongs to you Sir".

Chris breathes softly and took you "thanks Marco" he said and closed the door.

You wrapped your arms around his neck and kisses him which he kissed back "Alright Love, you need to get changed and go to bed" he said.

"Come on babe" you got out of his arms and kneels down "let's have some fun" your hands undid his belt.

"Hey no" he grabs your hand and pulled you back up "your drunk" he looked at you only for you to pass out in his arms.

——————————————————————————————————-

Piers Nivans

You were at a bar with the guys since it was your day off and birthday.

You and Piers were taking shots after shots while the guys were in the back cheering and betting who passes out first.

You groaned as your head was On the the table "W-why did ..... we ...d-do this?" you said in a somewhat drunk tone.

"Come on (y/n) you can do this" Marco said.

"Piers is in the lead with 3" Jeff said.

"N...Nope, I'm ......done" you slowly stood up and stumbled a bit.

"Woah easy girly" Finn said as he caught you before you fell "I think we should take them home".

The guys nodded as Marco picked you up bridal and Two other guys grab Piers, soon the guys laid you in your bed and put piers on the couch before heading out.

—————————————————————————————————

Jake Muller

Your best friend Jake walked into the house to see you on the floor crying while drinking red wine, he walked over to you and kneeled down "babe you Alright".

"No I'm not" you grab the bottle and took a sip.

"What's wrong?" He Asked as he sat beside you.

"I just found out my boyfriend was cheating on me with a younger girl" you burst out in tears.

Jake took the bottle from your hand and put it on the other side of him, he wrapped his arm around you and pulled you close to him "ok one you need to stop or you'll get drunk, two I'm very sorry about that".

You looked at Jake who was looking back at you, you couldn't help but lean in and softly kissed him which he kissed back.

(STILL DORRY ABOUT THE TOGETHER FOREVER CHAPTER

I DONT KNOW WHY I WROTE IT)