them reacting to their kids getting bullied

Albert Wesker

Wesker was waiting in the car for his teen daughter to come out of school, his eyes shifted to the school doors to see his daughter quickly walk out in her gym clothes. She quickly opened the door and got in while hiding her face.

"How was school?" He asked.

"Fine, can we go now".

"Why are in your gym clothes?".

His daughter didn't say anything, wesker grabs her chin and made her look at him, he looked at her face which had bruises and a cut lip "(D/n) (middle name) Wesker".

His daughter pulled her head away "it's nothing dad".

"What happened" he asked.

His daughter was about to get out of the car till he used his powers to quickly locked it "god I hate when you use your powers" she said and looked at him "fine, a group of girls found out im the daughter of a powerful man, so.... during science they throw dead frogs at me then at lunch they beat me up oh and my favourite they stole my clothes from gym".

Wesker looked at her "how long has it been going on?".

"About four months".

"Why didn't you tell me or your mother" he said.

"Well I thought I'll be alright and it'll stop... but I was wrong".

"Tomorrow we're going straight to the office" he said as he began driving.

—————————————————————————————————

Leon Kennedy

Leon was walking his son to school till his son stop "Alright this is far enough".

Leon turned and looked at him "Come on, you know I always walk with you".

"Yes when I was little, now I want you to go".

"(S/n) is everything alright?" Leon Asked.

"Hey Loser" a kid pushed his son to the ground and kept walking.

Leon helped his son up "(S/n)...."

"It's Nothing" his son turned around and kept walking to school till Leon grabs his arm.

"Why didn't you tell me".

"You and mom being all busy, I didn't want you guys to worry" he said "plus if mom knows she'll get over protective".

Leon breathes softly and wrapped his arm around his neck "Come on,
Let's go talk to the principal real fast".

———————————————————————————————

Chris Redfield

Chris walked into the principal off to see one of his twin daughters and another girl.

"Mr. Redfield" the female said.

"What happened?" He asked as he closed the door.

"Your daughter has gotten in a fight with other female stud-".

"It's not my fault, she's the one that started it saying my parents don't love me only my other sister since she's popular and sh-"

"(D/n)" Chris cut her off, his daughter crossed her arms "I'm sorry, I promise (D/N) won't do that again".

After a while Chris and his daughter got in the car and He started driving "(d/n) what really happened" he asked.

".... she's the reason why I don't wanna go to school, she's always making lies about me, getting me in trouble and other things".

Chris parked the car and looked at her, he pulled her into his arms as his daughter closed her eyes and began to cry "I wish mom was here".

"I know princess" he said softly as he kisses the top of her head "but hey, your a Redfield and Redfield's are strong" he said which made her smile.

——————————————————————————————-

Piers Nivans

Piers was parked in front of the high school waiting for his son, he was looking down at his phone while texting you of what to get at the store.

Soon he lifted up his head to see a group of kids yelled "FIGHT".

Piers quickly got out of the car and walked up to the group of kids, he soon saw his son on top of the other kid "(S/N)" he said and pulled him off.

"Let go of me" his son said.

"What the hell is going on here" Piers said as he looked at his son and the other kid.

"Nothing dad".

"Oh so this is your daddy, the one who's always away".

His son took a step till piers grabs him and pulled him to the car "tell me the truth or I'll get your mother and you know who's she gets".

His son breathes softly "Jame has been bullying me since grade 4".

"And your just telling me this now".

"I didn't want put stress on you or mom since your always gone and I'm stuck at Aunt Zombie's house" he said.

"We can't help it (s/n)" piers said softly "look buddy".

"Dad no, I just wanna go home now" he said as he got in the car

Piers breathes softly and texted you about your guys son getting in a fight.

———————————————————————————————

Jake Muller

You were holding Your daughter who was crying while Jake looked at her computer and read the rude, nasty comments and messages about her.

"Your so fat and ugly".

"You should go die".

"Pig"

"Bitch"

"Kill yourself".

Jake closed her laptop and walked over to his daughter.

"daddy" she said with tears falling.

Jake held her close to him "it's ok my girl, we're both here for you" he said softly.

After a while Jake covered his Daughter with a blanket and walked out of her room, he breathes softly and walked down to Where you are.

"Jake" you said.

"Why is she getting bullied, she didn't do anything wrong" he said as he looked at you.

"Should we take her out of school for a bit".

Jake wrapped his arms around you and held you close "I don't know my love".

"I'm going to that school tomorrow" you said.

"No, I'll go, she's my only daughter" Jake looked at you which you nodded.

(Yea I kinda gave up around Chris XD)