Concert and a new friend

Jess's POV:

5 months post coma...

It's been 5 months since I was in the hospital, and my baby girl is getting so big! She's saying dada now, I'm trying to get her to say mama, but so far, no luck. I walk into the living room to see Alex playing with the kids. I go over and hug him.

"Hey, babe. What's up?" He asks.

"Nothing. I just came to see what my family is up to." I say, sitting down next to him.

"We're playing games on the Nintendo Switch. They want to watch me play Stardew Valley." He says.

"Aww. How are you doing on it?" I ask.

"Doing pretty good." He says.

I look at the time and decide it's time to start on dinner. I head to the kitchen and get the ingredients out for spaghetti and meat sauce. The kids need the nutrients from the meat and they love it, too. Alex likes meatballs so I'll heat up sauce and a few meatballs for him separately.

30 minutes later...

I call Alex to bring the kids in the dining room for dinner. He puts Allyssa in her high chair and sits AJ in his booster seat.

All of a sudden, I hear the doorbell go off. I walk into the foyer and open the door.

"Hey, Ronnie! Hey, Andy! What brings y'all here?" I ask.

"We wanted to talk to you guys about something." Ronnie says.

"Well, come on in." I say, leading them inside.

We walk into the dining room.

"Wonnie! Andy!" AJ says, sauce on his face.

Alex cleans AJ up and he picks him up out of the booster seat. AJ runs over to the guys and hugs them.

"How would you guys like to come to one of our concerts as a guest? We want you two to tell your story of how you met and all that." Ronnie says.

"Sure, why not? What about you, babe?" Alex says.

"I guess. It wouldn't hurt to do that..." I say.

"Are you sure, babe? If you're not sure, we don't have to do it." He says.

"No, no. I'm sure." I say.

"Okay. We'll do it." He says to Ronnie.

"Great! It's in a week, so wear your coolest outfit that day." He says.

"Okay." We both say.

"The BVB bus will pick you guys up. So be ready at 10 am." Andy says.

"Okay, sounds like a plan." I say.

After that, they leave. We finish eating and get the kids ready for bed. I plop down on the bed and relax into the big fluffy comforter.

Alex's POV:

I walk into the bedroom to see Jess all changed and asleep already. I wanted to have sex but that ain't happening. I just change and get in the bed and cuddle my wife. She turns into me and nuzzles my bare chest. I fall asleep shortly after turning off the light.

1 week later...

Jess's POV:

I wake up one morning and look at the time. It's about 8:30 so I get up and walk into the bathroom. I sit down on the toilet to pee and try to wake up. I hear footsteps and then I see Alex pop his head in.

"You alright?" He asks.

"Yeah, just sleepy. I need coffee. Can you make me some?" I ask.

"Of course, babe." He says.