Two weeks after the concert

Jess's POV:

It's been a couple weeks since the concert and I'm still feeling the effects of that awesome night.

I wake up one morning, and look over at Alex. I turn my body towards him and lace our fingers together. I watch him sleep, with those full parted lips and that long ginger hair. His hair is actually getting very long now. I just stare at him and just feel so in love with this man. I slide over so that I'm close to him. I cuddle him and he wraps his arm around me as if he knows I'm there.

I eventually fall asleep again, but only for a little bit, because AJ comes running in and jumps on us.

"Mommy! Daddy! Wake up! Waffles!" He yells.

"Okay, okay. Calm down, AJ. Just let us get up, okay?" I say.

"Otay, Mommy." He says getting off the bed and going downstairs.

"That's what I call our morning alarm." Alex says, chuckling.

"Yep. I've been waiting for you to wake up." I say, running my fingers through his hair.

"I love you, Jess." He says, looking at me with his blue eyes.

He leans in and kisses me softly at first, then it turns more demanding, more hungry. He hovers over me and kisses me passionately. He runs his hand down my side and towards my butt. He pulls down my lace panties and sticks his fingers inside of me, causing me to moan. He thrusts his hand in and out, soon taking his hand out. He takes his manhood out of his boxers and slams into me full force. He thrusts in and out at a rapid speed, causing both of us to moan. He kisses, bites and sucks my neck, leaving a few hickeys behind. We both eventually cum and he plops down on the bed. My breathing eventually gets back to normal.

I look to my left and see AJ in the doorway.

"Shit. Alex, we had an onlooker." I say, horrified.

"AJ. Go in your room, now!" Alex says.

I hear AJ run off crying to his room.

"Fuuuuuuck. I can't believe he saw that." I say, covering my face.

"Well, he's only 3. He'll forget it. But for now, I'm gonna go to the bathroom and go check on him." He says.

"Okay. I'm gonna get some clothes on and go check on Allyssa." I say, getting up.

Alex stops me by pulling my hand and bringing me back to the bed.

"Round 2." He says, smirking.

"Later. You have to go talk to our son." I say.

He rolls his eyes and gets out of the bed.

I get up and go to the bathroom. Then I get a light dress on and some lace panties and a lace bra. I brush my hair and put it in a bun. I walk down the hall into Allyssa's bedroom and see she's awake.

"Hi, baby girl!" I say.

She gurgles and smiles. I pick her up out of the crib and sit in the rocking chair and breastfeed her.

Alex's POV:

After using the bathroom, I grab a shirt and a pair of jeans to put on. I grab my Falling In Reverse muscle top and a plain pair of black jeans. I walk out of the bedroom and wonder what the hell I'm going to say to my 3 year old son.

I breathe in and out and walk into his room.

"AJ?" I ask.

"Yeah Daddy?" He asks.

"Come here. I want to talk to you." I say.

"Were you hurting Mommy?" He asks, tearing up.

I start feeling a lump in my throat.