Chapter 2: The Shameful Arrival

Kiarely's POV

I was wandering around in a wide beautiful garden, enjoying the fresh air and smelling the beautiful roses and kinds of beautiful flowers surrounding me. I was wearing a beautiful gold dress, this dress looks like those dress from princesses that i have seen from movies.

As i was walking and enjoying the wind that brushes through my hair, i saw a castle.

And because I admit that i am ignorant. I was amazed!

Is this a fairytale? Is my prince waiting for me there?

I went to the castl , then a song starts to play. I don't even know where the song came from. It's like I’m on a music video.

Now Playing: Love Story by Taylor Swift

We were both young when i first saw you

I closed my eyes and the flashback starts 

I'm standing there, in a balcony of summer air

 ---

I ran towards the castle. I felt excited and at the same time nervous. I can't help myself from expecting that my prince is waiting for me there.

---

I see the lights see the party the ballgowns

See you make your way out thru the crowd you say "hello" little did i know

---

I made my way inside the castle and there i saw people dancing on pair. They look like those people who are also dancing in a familiar music video that i have seen.

I went inside. I watched people as they dance. I felt like i want to dance too, but sad to say i don't have someone to dance with.

Then someone bowed and offered his hand. I guess he wants to dance with me. I took his hand as a sign of yes to his offer. He slowly turned his body up and there i saw his face. His prince-like handsome face! I could say that I was drooling right now.

---

That you were Romeo you were throwing pebbles 

And my daddy said stay away from Juliet 

But you were everything to me I was begging you please don't go

And I said..

---