Message 35

SMUT TIME!!!! sorry for the long wait lmaooooo (i want to kill myself)

Taehyung's .p.o.v.

"Common Baby Boy,~" Hew gave me puppy eyes and I couldn't help but to bend down and connect our lips in a heated kiss.

I could feel myself harden only by the kiss before I stopped kissing him and grabbed his hand. I moved his hand to my forming bulge and I kissed his cheek and then his jawline.

I leaned back and placed my stuff on the small coffee table next to the couch.

He licked his lips and look up at me. "Do you really ?" He asked and I eagerly nodded. He undid my jeans before pulling them gently down. He bit his lip and looked up at me when he saw a light stain on my boxers."Yoongi hurry up please!" I begged and he slide down my underwear as I bucked my hips to help him. 

When my member was in full view he instantly wrapped his hand around it, slowly stroking up and down. He then licked the tip with his wet tongue, sending shivers all around my body. He placed his mouth around the head and then slide down until my cock hit the back of his mouth causing him to gag lightly. He quickened his speed and bobbed his head up and down as my eyes rolled back and my head did too. 

My breath hitched in my throat as he swirled his tongue around the tip. I felt his hand on my thigh and he gave it a light squeeze. I looked back down at him and his lustful eyes meet mine. He removed his mouth from around me and connected our lips."Lets go to the bedroom," He whispered against my lips and took my hand, i waddled behind him as my pants and underwear were half way down my legs. He laughed at me and when we got to the bedroom, gently pushed me on the bed next to the bear. I pulled my pants off completely and took off the rest of my clothes too. "Go on your stomach please," I obeyed and he opened his drawer. 

I heard a cap open, followed by a cold liquid slipping between my butt cheeks and over my entrance. I knew this was coming but the lube was cold causing me to jump. He gently slide his finger along the shiny line and i heard him put some lube on his fingers as well. He gently pressed one finger inside me after teasing the rim. 

My breath hitched and I bit on my hand to not be too loud since it was very late."Its okay baby, you can be loud as you want. Neighbours don't care," He kissed my back as my eyes closed."You can move now Yoongi," Yoongi did just that and moved one of his long fingers in and out. 

He harshly added another finger without warning. I hissed and he kissed my back one more time, waiting for me to say he can continue. 

I soon said he can continue as I bite my lip again because he hit 'That' spot. He sped up almost brutally as he continuously hit my prostate, I couldn't hold it in any longer."Fuck!" I swore loudly as my legs couldn't hold me up for much longer. I swore like a lunatic as he moved his fingers in and out along with doing a light scissoring motion to stretch me out.

He pulled his fingers out and i whined in annoyance, i soon heard his zip undo and his clothes slipping down followed by the sound of a small packet opening. I bit my lip and felt his tip rubbing against my entrance."Stop fucking teasing!" I yelled and he slipped in, my mouth went wide as he moved in and out. I bit my lip, I tried not to be loud. 

He kissed the back of my neck, sending shivers all around my body. "I want to see your gorgeous face baby," He whispered in my ear and gave my ear a light peck. I nodded and he pulled out before I turned onto my back, he took no time before pushing back into me. He trailed his hand along my stomach and i smiled up at him."I love you," "Shut up," He laughed and connected our lips before disconnecting them shortly after."I don't want any of that corny shit," He laughed and continued 'banging' me. (sorry i just snorted) 

His hand wrapped around my member and he slowly started to jerk me off.  I let out a quite moan and he leaned down to me."Be loud for me Taehyung," He whispered into my ear and then got back up, his pace quickened again and started to hit my prostate.

Swear words left my mouth with ease as i almost chocked on my own moans. I saw a mischievous smirk spread across Yoongi's face, What is he thinking now?"Do you like how Daddy fucks you?" Oh Jesus... 

I nodded and he frowned."Tell me how much you like it," "I love it so much!" "I don't know you're telling that to though," He said shakily as he got tired from the thrusting. "Yoongi stop with this Porn shit," I laughed,"No, now call me Daddy you slut," "Okay Daddy," I pocked out my tongue teasingly and he smiled. 

The Friendly atmosphere was ruined by me moaning a little bit too loud. "Fuck.." Yoongi murmured."Yo... Yoongi.." I moaned out and bit my lip."Shit....Fuck all that Daddy bullshit that was hot," He said and connected our lips in a sloppy kiss. His hand went from my member to around neck, his long fingers caressing the right side gently. He kissed down my jaw and sucked on my collarbones and neck. "Yoongi..." I moaned out again,"Mhm?" "I'm close," I bit my lip in embarrassment. "Don't worry me too," His gentle hand was removed from my neck and he supported himself better with both hands at either side of me. 

I wrapped my arms around his neck and held him close as he breathed unsteadily into my ear. The room filled with the sound of skin slapping on skin as he went fast yet again. Moaning into his ear I found myself cumming all over his clothed chest. He followed shortly after and then pulled out, my hands unwrapped from around him and i fell onto the bed.  My eyes closed and i heard Yoongi shuffle about."You want a pair of clean boxers?" I nodded and he threw a pair onto my chest,"Ill be right back," He said and went out of the room. 

I slipped on the underwear and crawled under the blanket. I heard the door open and he crawled into bed with me."What where you doing?" I asked and turned."Put our clothes into the wash and shut off the lights," He pecked my lips. I nodded and wrapped my hands around his now bare chest."The answer is I love you too by the way," I laughed and nuzzled into him."Took you long enough," I smiled and started to drift off and i guess Yoongi did too cause the only thing i hear was his heavy breath....

BRO THIS HAS TO BE MY WORST SMUT EVER FUCK!!! OH WELL I LOVE YOU GUYS AND REMEMBER*whispers*it Markson or never...BYEBYE!!