quatre

anna's p.o.v.

i woke up and the birds were singing a beautiful song. i stretch, pull the sheets off of me and let my feet hit the cool floor. i usually take my time getting out of bed and getting my day going but i was just too excited i couldn't wait to get started. i thought i might go to a local café i found on my walk yesterday for breakfast so i quickly dressed myself in a white t shirt and put a tank top type, floral sundress over it and slipped on some trainers. i grabbed my things, walked out the door and was expectant for what my day shall be filled with.

harry's p.o.v.

this morning i decided to walk around town and see what i could find for breakfast. after i got dressed in some jeans and a t shirt i put on a hawaiian shirt over it, i'm on vacation i'm allowed to experiment.

i walk out the door and towards a motorcycle. i only rented something small for the trip because i knew i wouldn't be going a lot of places and if i did they would all be short distant. as a group, we rented a bigger vehicle for when we all go out of course.

as i drive around i see a cute little café, and i decide to eat there. i pull up and park, get off and head inside. i simply order some coffee and some breakfast tacos because that seemed to be all they had so i would have to deal. as i waited for my order i looked around for a seat and my eyes floated through the window to the outdoor seating and landed on someone. sundress girl. this time i really had a good look at her face. it was cute and round, her lips placed in a perfect pout, and her thick eyebrows hovering over her eyes.

i was snapped out of my transe when my name was being called for my coffee and food. i walked over to the counter to pick it up and decided right then that i would go and sit with sundress girl. it felt like i was in school, at lunch, trying to get the courage up to sit with a pretty girl.

as i walked through the door and the bell above my head went off, her eyes didn't budge from the book she was reading. there i was, stood at the table. nervous as hell. i didn't even know what i was going to say and i was kicking myself for not trying to come up with something before i just strolled up.

"hi love, can i sit here?" i suddeny spoke out. she lifted her head from her book, made eye contact with me, and nodded. her eyes, my goodness. they were brown but as she looked at me, the sun did a wonderful job and hit them just right, making them look like golden honey. they sparkled and you could tell she was a genuinely happy person all the time. i sat down across from her and she smiled gently and as she went to go back to reading i spoke up. "sorry to bother you by sitting here, it's a busy café." i really hope she talks to me.

"yeah, no problem." she chuckled as she looked back up at me. the ball was in my court now i didn't know what to say yet again. surprise surprise. she looked out towards the busy street with curious eyes. i could tell she wasn't from here just by the way she looked at everything. it was like everything was new to her and she was enjoying it.

"so, uh, where are you from? i take it you're not from here." i said, slapping myself for the wording i chose in the process.

"i'm on vacation from los angeles, but i grew up in dallas, texas." she stated.

"me too!!" i paused and she laughed at my excitement. "but i grew up in england, not texas." she laughed at that too. good, she thinks i'm funny.

"i can tell. what part?" how would she know? there's like, cities inside cities inside cities. it even confuses me, she wouldn't get it.

"manchester. i'm from holmes chapel in cheshire." she looked like she was thinking. she couldn't possibly know but at least she was trying.

"oh i know where that is! my sister lived in maidstone, kent just south-east of london for a bit." she knows. oh she knows. that was really attractive and i really hope i didn't say that out loud.