Chapter 10: Meeting Raph's Family

Raph lifted a manhole cover and helped me down to the sewers. He continued to carry me bridal style, not that I minded. We made it to this abandoned station that looked like a cozy home. This was really cool.

"Alright, stay here. I'll go get my family," he instructed.

I nodded as I sat at the kitchen table. I sat patiently until a huge rat walked in. I didn't know what to expect.

"Hello. Who are you?" he asked genuinely.

I tapped my neck and shook my head, letting him know the obvious.

"Oh. Well, I am Hamato Yoshi. But I am mainly called Splinter. I understand you've already met one of my sons, yes?" he asked.

I nodded and he sat down beside me. That's when Raphael came in with his brothers. When he saw the scene, he was shocked.

"Sensei! I can explain!" he quickly tried to explain, which made me silently giggle.

"Please. Explain how you met this charming young woman," he smiled.

Raph and the others were all shocked now because of what just happened.

"You're not mad that I brought a stranger to the lair?" he asked.

"Not at all. I sense she means us no harm. I see a kindred spirit that is curious about everything around her," Splinter said.

"Well, who is she?" Leo asked.

"She can't speak. So we don't know," Raph answered.

"Where did she come from?" Donnie asked.

"I heard there was a girl washed up on the edge of the docks, so I went to check it out," Raph answered.

"She's pretty," Mikey said in a dreamy haze.

I heard Raph growl slightly, which made me giggle silently and my heart flutter. I looked to see Raph blush after he saw me do that. Did I really make him blush?

"Well, we better introduce ourselves. I'm Leonardo, but I go by Leo," Leo said.

"I'm Donatello, but Donnie or Don's fine," Donnie replied.

"And I'm Michelangelo. But Mikey is the best," Mikey posed dramatically.

"You guys remember that she can't talk, right? She won't be able to call us by our full names or nicknames," Raph reminded.

"Like you didn't do the same thing?" Leo pointed out.

"That was before I found out she couldn't talk," Raph replied, starting to get angry.

I noticed a little tension was rising, so I stood up and touched Raph's arm, and man has he got some muscles. I about fainted from it, but I stayed where I was. He looked at me and immediately calmed down.

"Wow. For someone who can't talk, she can calm Raph down like Betty Brant with the Hulk," Mikey commented.

Raph gave him a glare but that was it.

"Raphael, would you like to show our guest to the spare bedroom we have?" Splinter offered.

"Sure thing," he smiled and held his arm out.

I put my arm through his and he escorted me there.

"Who knew Raph could be such a gentleman?" Mikey commented.

I heard Raph grunt and I leaned against him. He inhaled then exhaled as we kept going. I hope things go well for these three days.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Jamie met Raph's family and they accept her. Nice!