Chapter 11: Hang Out and Meeting the Girls

We made it to this room that was beautiful. The red paint glistened from the light reflecting off the walls. The white bed was made perfectly I was afraid to mess it up. The dressers, nightstand, and closet were also white. I was blown away from this room.

"I'm guessing you like it?" Raph chuckled.

I nodded and spun around with joy. Raph laughed at my childish reaction, but not in an insulting way. I smiled again as I looked around the room once more until Raph spoke up.

"So listen, uh, the guys and I are having a fun night tonight and we're inviting some friends. And I was wondering if you wanted to come. With...me," he explained.

I was surprised. Was he asking me on a date? Even though it was something that his family was a part of, he specified that he wanted me to join him. An even bigger smile formed on my face as I nodded.

"Cool. I'll see you later then," he responded.

I smiled and waved just before he shut the door. I cheered to myself and I checked out my closet until I heard a knock on my door. I opened it to see a girl with red hair in a ponytail with a yellow headband, a yellow t-shirt over a black long-sleeves shirt, blue shorts over black leggings, and black boots and another girl with armor over black clothing and her hair was black in front and blonde in the back.

"Hi, I'm April," the first introduced.

"And I'm Karai. You're the new girl?" the second asked.

I nodded and I let them in.

"The guys told us about you. The fact you can't talk, you were found by Raph, all that," April informed.

"Raph even told us he invited you to their fun night. Would you like some help picking an outfit?" Karai offered.

I nodded, pleading for help. They laughed at my reaction.

"Okay. Let's have a look," April said and we got straight to work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Jamie is excited for this thing Raph invited her to and she met April and Karai! Now what?