Chapter Three : Really? Silk?

With every number he wrote down, the whiteboard pen itself created this horrible noise. It was like a squeak, but way more high pitched. You wince a little and send a pleading look towards the black haired man that is stood at the front of the classroom making the noises that was causing your headache to grow worse.
As if he could feel your headache and annoyance too, Mr. Han smirks at you before finishing writing down whatever question it was on the board. He gently taps the whiteboard and smiles, "Would anyone like to work out this equation?" When no one raised there hand, he chuckled. "Of course... Sarah? Would you like to come up and try this? Thank you!" Damn that smile could kill.

Sarah Choi smiles widely, finally catching the teachers attention. She's that one girl with the odd hair colour that every guy is chasing after but regardless of everyone that wants her, she always has her eyes set on someone else. And that person currently, is Mr. Jumin Han.
She pulls up her skirt to make it even more shorter than it already was, and walks up to the front of the classroom in the most sexy way possible. Sarah will not stop until she gets what she wants, that's just how she is. Sarah gently takes the pen from Mr. Han's hand and brushes her fingers across the back of his hand while she does it, at this point you were holding back a laugh. Just as the annoying girl went to write down her workings, she purposely drops the pen.

Fantastic, now she's going to bend over and show the whole class her entire ass. She bends over and serves the whole class a flash of her black, lacy underwear. You cover your mouth with your hands to stop from laughing, you had to tell your best friend, Mina, later. This was too funny not to do anything. "Oh dear." Sarah says so innocently. She picks up the pen and smirks seductively, "My apologies... sir."

While taking your phone out, you attempt to place it behind your text book so you could use it without Mr. Han noticing. But, you're not very lucky... the light from the window shone onto the screen of your phone, causing a gigantic flash of light to fill the classroom and of course, Mr. Han notices almost immediately. You look down at your table and pretend to write down the equation on the board, but he doesn't buy your bad cover act.

The teacher abandons the annoying girl at the front of the classroom, causing her to growl under her breath. But then he walks to you in a calm manner. His hands are in his pockets and his shoulders are pretty relaxed, but his eyes are glued onto you and you only.

I'll have you give you a detention next time.

That was the only phrase circling through your mind right now, detention was two hours of finishing Whatever schoolwork you hadn't done. As for you, you had completed all the schoolwork assigned, so you'd just read happily. Mr. Han bends down over your desk and leans on it with just his elbows, "Alright Ms. L/N, if you would." His voice was unbelievably amused and you could tell. It's as if he's been watching you this whole entire lesson so he can catch you out on something, and he knows it too.
You sigh angrily and place your phone into his soft hand, "See me after class, thank you." He adds next and you groan quietly.

Fantastic.

He walks to the front of the class and tells Sarah to go back to her seat. Mr. Han sneaks a glance at you and smirks before continuing his boring lesson.

——

You wait until everyone else has packed up and left the classroom, when they do, you approach the teachers desk. Your phone was placed in front of the black haired teacher that just kept on finding excuses to send evil smirks towards you, and it's no surprise when he smirks now. He picks up your phone and flips it front hand to hand, "Now that I mention it, I think you might be my trouble kid this year." He chuckled, "Watch out on that."

"Lovely." You throw back.

"That's two times in what? Two days. I told you last night, do you remember what I said?" His voice was gentle and smooth, you nodded. "Can you unload those boxes please?" You raise and eyebrow when he points to a few boxes on the left side of him.

"Excuse me? You said you'd give me a detention...?" You questioned, "Aren't you going to do that?"

He shook his head, "You enjoy reading. And you've also finished your schoolwork, so you would literally be reading for two hours. Not much of a punishment for you." He explained and you sighed, before unloading the boxes.
You pick up the first one and place it onto the nearest table while groaning. "What's wrong?"

"I'm fine, but what's even in these boxes?" You asked.

"Just classwork, I teach other people y'know." He says and you nod, understanding that he most likely does. You glance at him and notice that he's marking a few students books with a bright purple pen, the noise was annoying. Just like everything he does.
Silently, you start to unload the first box, placing all of its contents into a nice and organised pile. You find some empty folders and workbooks at the bottom of the box, you know that these go into the cabinet so you bend over to put them in. The cabinet itself has been in this classroom for years, it was all rusty and dusty and the handle was barely in one piece anymore. When you tried to pull it open, it got stuck. "Fuck sakes..." You muttered under your breath as you pull on it hard, finally and luckily, it opened.

"Interesting." The pen sound had stopped and the only thing that could be heard was Mr. Han's voice filling the silent doom. "I never would've guessed, Y/N." You stand up straight and face it with a confused look. His tone of voice was different and you had no idea if you liked it or not.

"What? What did I do?" You asked, becoming a little nervous. Mr. Han just stretches and placed his hands behind his head as he leans back, causing his shirt to become tighter and his muscles to be seen a lot more than they already were. You hold back a blush, because you saw it all.

He raises and eyebrow while biting his lower lip and smirking, "Silk. I took you as more of a plain typa girl, but I like it." What? You stare at him in confusion and then it finally hits you. A gasp escapes your mouth as you pull down your skirt, as if doing that would help him unsee your underwear.
Of course it would only happen to you. You just unintentionally pulled a Sarah and gave the good looking teacher a good look at your silk underwear. And the worst part is, he said something about it.

I would like to die now thank you.

You're feeling all weird mixed emotions, whether it be anger, confusion and just anxiety building up. You had no idea what to do with yourself. Your face was a shade of dark red, and Jumin's laugh wasn't helping the fact either. "Fuck... off..." You grumbled. You've given up on this punishment, you pick up your things, including your phone and storm out of the room, trying your best to tune out his laughter.
He doesn't say anything until you're half way down the corridor.

"Have a safe trip home, Y/N! Don't lose anything on your way back!" He calls out, causing you to groan.

——
This book hasn't even been up for a few days yet and it's already nearing 300 reads?? I'm so confused??

I can hear an owl and it's really calming~

Don't be a silent reader!
I'd like to know what you think 💭