Chapter Twelve : Detention Buddy

JUMIN'S POV.

As the bell signalled the end of the class, I shot a few eager glances towards Y/N. I'm not going to lie when I tell you that I've been watching her all class with very close concentration, the poor girl is confused and I'm aware she doesn't like change. Y/N's confused about why I haven't exactly given her a detention until now, after all, she was right. I've seen her be a little mischievous girl all lesson.
I had a few small options, based on previous experiences. Y/N always got flustered when I get too close. Her cheeks flush red and she begins to grind her teeth, I'd say I enjoy that very much. Maybe I should go and sit closer to her? She's not doing anything important, she's just finishing her art homework. If I can move closer and tell her that I'm helping her with it because she's missed a few lines out here and there, that'll give me all the access I need. I can most likely move closer to her when drawing something on the other side of the paper. A smirk spreads across my face as I picture her annoyance grow stronger and stronger due to my presence. Maybe I can wrap my arm around her waist, or play with that skimpy skirt again. Have you noticed it yet? I'd do anything to see her flush red.
Yes please, I have to see that sparkle in her eyes. It drives me crazy.

I take off my glasses as I mess up my hair a little bit. I stand up and as I did so, I sighed a little and made my way over to Y/N. As I got closer, the drawing because my clear. It was a tiger, and she seemed to be doing well. "Need any help, Ms. L/N?" I asked and Y/N looks up quickly, relaxing a little bit when she realised it was me. Yet, she still didn't smile.

"No thanks, I think I can draw." She says, going back to the torso of the tiger. "Thanks for offering though... I guess." I tried very hard to hide back my growing smirk. The way her voice goes when she's annoyed, it's perfect.
I scan my eyes across the paper and look towards the reference photo and point out a missing piece.

"But sweetheart, you've forgotten the marking here." I say, and her eyes widen, scanning backwards and forwards before groaning.

"No I didn't-" Before she can finish her sentence, I slide into the empty seat beside her and gently take the pencil from her hand and begin to sketch in the outline of the marking.

"This is a tiger. Nothing about it is symmetrical... so if you add this..." I shade in the marking and add some fur behind it, reaching over purposely getting close to her. "When you look at a tiger, some people notice that some markings could fit together to make a larger one. A more intricate one, a more beautiful one. Some would even go as far to say that it's fate for a tiger to look that way." When I leant forward, I breathed gently into her ear and continued adding the little bit into the drawing.
I was trying unbelievably hard to not smile, her annoyance was coming off in powerful waves.

"Don't do that." She mutters under her breath. She leant back and I bit my lip, chuckling under my breath. I slide my hand onto her thigh and start trailing my fingers up and down it, she stiffens and I felt it under my fingers. "I swear... Mr. Han if you do not get off of me immediately I will hi-"

"Mr. Han, please report to the office. We need to discuss a few things." A voice filled the classroom and I stood up with a wide smile on my face. I couldn't hold it back now, of course I couldn't.
When I was walking out of the classroom, I felt Y/N's eyes on me so I turned around to meet her gaze. "Don't miss me, kitten." I said, before leaving.

And maybe, just maybe, I heard Y/N mutter, 'I'll try' just under her breath. 

Y/N's POV

Now that Mr. Han wasn't in his room, you had a few minutes to try and look for that notebook. As your teacher disappears into the depth of the school, you jump up and walk to the front of the classroom, searching top and bottom for this notebook. You most likely only had a few minutes, Mr. Han isn't a bad teacher so he won't be there for long, so you decided to speed up the process.
You opened all the draws on his desk, searching for any sign of this notebook. You were searching extremely hard to, but it didn't hit you until that second how relieved you were he'd left. You were on a fine line between two very different options. The first one was to kill him, or hurt him in some way. The other was to kiss him, but you ignored that part. You wanted him gone, not drawn closer to you. When he started to trail up and down your thigh, you felt things you don't feel often but you still pushed them out, even if it felt relatively nice. You were just a toy to him, nothing more and nothing less.

When you didn't find anything in the draws, you gave up and went back to your desk, attempting to finish the art homework you assigned. You keep looking at your drawing even when you heard footsteps come into the room, the only thing that make you look up what another pair of footsteps behind him. "I wasn't gone too long now was I?" Mr. Han asked and you shook you head, eyeing down the girl behind him. Sarah Choi. "The main detention hall was full due to a fight that happened earlier today, so the office asked me to bring Sarah here. Looks like you have a detention buddy."

Sarah scowls at you and you frown. Detention was so much nicer without the magenta haired girl here to annoy you. "Hi Y/N! Nice to see you here..." Sarah didn't mean that and you knew it.

"Sir, can I put my earphones in? Please?" You asked Mr. Han and he looked at you with a concerned look. Was he wondering if you were Alright? Regardless, he nodded. "Thank you." You gave it your best shot at a smile but it didn't work, instead you just half smiled and frowned immediately after.

Sarah makes you feel this way.
And no, not because of how she is around Mr. Han.
But because she was your main bully, she hurt you.

Sarah Choi had never liked you, even when you started at this school, she just didn't feel right around you. You never really knew why either, maybe it was the fact that everyone said you were pretty or the fact that you seemed happy. But she hated you and she still does. Two years ago, she was the one that started spreading rumours about you and the sad thing is, out of your many friends.

Only one stayed, and that was Mina.

————
Last update of today! Hope y'all enjoy and I'll see you whenever~

*NOT EDITED ITS 2AM*