Spider

Finally we got downstairs. I hate exercise so fucking much.

"So what ya wanna do?" Emerson asks plopping down onto a couch in the middle of the room.

"I don't mind" I say.

"Well we could watch something on tv? Or I could play the drums for you?" Emerson suggests.

"OH MY GOD YOU PLAY THE DRUMS?!" I basically scream. I love drums. I could never play them because I am tone deaf as fuck, but I've always loved them. I knew he was in a band but I didn't know he played the drums!!

"Uh yea ahah. That's why there is a drum kit over there" He says.

"WELL DONT JUST SIT THERE SHOW ME!!!" I screech.

"Okay okay jeez." He says getting up.

As he starts to play, I sit down on the couch and close my eyes. I feel the beat of the drum inside my head.

As he finishes of the song I almost feel disappointed. He is actually really good.

"So uh yea that's that" Emerson says looking a bit flushed.

"Your pretty fucking good!" I say bounding over toward him.

"Aww thanks" He says looking away while smiling.

"Ya welcome Kropp" I say.

"So now what?" He says.

"SHIT SHIT SHIT" we hear coming from upstairs followed by some loud crashing noises. Emerson looks at me and we run upstairs to see what happened.

As I follow him into the kitchen I see Remington on top of the counter, oven mits on, apron on and a wooden spoon in his hand. I couldn't keep in a laugh, no matter how hard I tried.

"What the hell are you doing?!" Emerson says mid laugh.

"THERE WAS A FUCKING SPIDER OVER THERE!!! I WAS JUST TRYING TO MAKE SOME BROWNIES BUT NO I GOT INTERRUPTED!!" Remington yells.

Then from behind me, I hear another person start to laugh. I assumed it was Sebastian.

"STOP LAUGHING YOU TWATS AND KILL IT!!!" Remington screeches.

We all continue laughing... and laughing... and laughing. It was pretty fucking funny.
Once we calmed down the person who I still assumed was Sebastian went over to where the baby spider was and stood on it.

"Thank god. I could've died. I owe you" Remington says patting they guy on the back and leaving the kitchen as if nothing happened.

I look at Emerson. He was still laughing. He looks adorable when he's laughing.
OH MY GOD STOP. YOY CANT LIKE HIM!!
Suddenly I'm pulled out of my thoughts.

"Um Emerson do you want to introduce me to your girlfriend or??" I hear the guys say.

"Oh shit yea. Um Lucy this is my other brother Sebastian. Sebastian this is Lucy. And she isn't my girlfriend" Emerson says.

"Yea yea sure. Well nice to meet you Lucy, I hope Emerson has been a good host and offered you a drink and some food?"Sebastian says looking toward Emerson.

"Oh shit. Fuck. Do you want anything?" Emerson asks. God he is even more adorable when he swears. NO STOP LUCY NO.

"Oh nah I'm alright thanks" I reply.

"Okay well I'm out of here. Don't forget we have practice later tonight. Lucy your welcome to stay and have dinner with us if you want" Sebastian says almost sounding like a mother.

"Yea I think I might" I say.
And with that, Sebastian leaves the room, and Emerson and I head back downstairs.