20 questions... sorta

"Well that was interesting" I say as I make my way down the stairs.

"Yeah Rem has an irrational fear of spiders. He is so tough apparently but as soon as there is a spider he's gone" Emerson says chuckling to himself.

"I can tell" I say.

"Uh so now what do you wanna do?" Emerson asks.

"Let's play 20 questions. You start" I say.

"Okay um, last name?"

"Mason"

"Birthday?"

"28th of October 2001"

"Favourite colour?"

"Black obviously" I say referring to my entirely black outfit.

"Right yeah. Um I'm out of questions" Emerson says.

I have some questions for you. I think to myself.

"How come you are so weird around me and Sasha?" I blurt our without even thinking.

"What? Weird? I'm not weird. I just have really bad social anxiety, and the way I cope with it is by being a cunt to most people" he says.

Well that makes a lot more sense.

"Oh okay. Well we thought that you were just trying to get into Sash's pants, and I was not about to let that happen" I say warning him.

"Oh good god no way. I'm not into that. Besides, I don't even like her. I just wanted to talk to you, but I never knew how." Emerson admits.
I'm shocked. Is he saying he likes me? Or is he just saying he wanted to be friends???

"Right okay. Well I don't know why you would want to talk to me. I mean look at me I'm not even attractive I'm not a nice person I'm...." I start to say.

"No shut up okay let me speak for a minute" Emerson says interrupting my long train of thought.

"I know that I freak you out some times but I never wanted to do that. I just didn't know how to tell you I like you. I think you are an amazing girl. I've never met anyone like you. Ever since I moved here 4 years ago, I knew that the moment I saw you, I wanted to be with you. I know that sounds creepy but it's the truth and I never thought I would ever get the chance to hang out with you but now I am and I'm really happy about it." He rambles.

Well shit. What do I say? I feel like I am about to have a panic attack. Why now? No please not now. I just want to have once normal conversation with someone.

My breathing starts to fasten. My hands start to shake. I start to see stars.  Then it's gone. I'm out. It's all black and blue (I'm sorry if you understand that reference but I had to 😹)

I wake up in a foreign room. In a foreign bed. Then I smell his scent.

"Hey your awake!" He says gently patting my head.

"Uh yea. What happened??" I say.

"You had a panic attack. So I brought you into my room." Emerson says.

"Thanks for that. Holy shit my head hurts. Do you have any aspirin??" I ask.

"Oh yea sure, I'll run downstairs and grab some!" He says jumping up.

Downstairs? I thought we already were downstairs?

"Oh hey, your up. Everything okay?" Remington says walking in.

"Yeah I'm just a little bit confused as to why I'm upstairs when I thought I was downstairs, and why I had a panic attack?" I say.

"Oh yea our house is 3 levels. The top is where our bedrooms are middle is the kitchen and living room, and downstairs is the band room. And I think you had a panic attack because Emerson finally admitted that he liked you!" Remington says.

"Oh my god." 

"Oh my god?" He mimicks.

"I thought that was a dream..." I say.

"No. Em has liked you basically ever since we all moved here a few years ago. He was so excited when he found out we were moving next door to you" Remington says.

"Fuck really?" 

"Yeah. Now I was watching the way you were looking at him before and I think you might have a little thing for him too. So I suggest to do something about that before he bursts!" Remington yells walking out of the room.

Do I like him? I mean yea he is really cute, and really sweet, and his laugh is to die for, and he is so caring and protective.... fuck.

A/N
Heyyyyy I'm rach, thanks for reading my fan fic. Although I doubt anyone will. Feel free to comment. My messages are always open so yea. I'll update soon. Love you all ❤️