Chapter 7: Jackson's Violin

Jackson POV

I love my violin. Notice how I did not create my sentences into fragments like Corinne's. I cannot stand it when people say, "THICCC", especially in her case, she called her viola, "THICCC". I hope she understands the terrible truth that a viola, is just an instrument that is part of the String Instruments, and that her instrument is not actually "THICCC", but made of fragile glued-together wood, and is quite hollow inside, and the only sound that comes out of her viola (nicknamed 'Shrek the Third') is the sound of terrible baby shrieks, like the sound I make whenever Mother catches me sniffing my bag of blackberries late at night at 7:30 PM, I received the spankies.

As I mentioned earlier, I love my violin. My violin does not have a gender, I cannot say 'he' or 'she', so I must call my violin, 'it'. It and I have shared many experiences together. We were horrified and greaty traumatized when we saw the undergarments which belonged to none other than my nemesis, may she be unnamed. I dare admit, I stared. It was greatly ashamed of me that day. I love playing It a lot, It is a good violin, a good pet. Dare I say....THICCC.

My, I realized, this narrative is quite long. It is nearly time for bed (7:30 PM), I must discontinue this, until next time, It and I will be glad to share more of our experiences...soon.