Chapter 17: When Itmund Found Out

Jackson POV

CRAP. IT FOUND OUT. IT KNOWS. I SWEAR I WAS GOING TO BREAK IT OFF WITH THE CELLO. I SWEAR THAT HUNK OF JUNK MEANT NOTHING TO ME!!! ITMUND WANTS TO BREAK OFF OUR ENGAGEMENT, THIS CANNOT BE HAPPENING. I have been engaged with It since fourth grade, and I cannot believe this is happening. Who told?!

Corinne POV

Hehe, I told. Don't squint your eyes at me and think I'm the bad guy! I thought about it late at night at 7:31 PM, and realized that Itmund does not deserve such a puny bride like Jackson. Really, it is Jackson who is the bad guy, if he desperately wanted to keep his relationship going, he shouldn't have cheated on Itmund multiple times. I did quite a bit of research and found out that Jackson also played the bass! No viola though, I am quite offended, but I don't want Jackson fingering and plucking the G-string of my viola! I think Jackson had STD fingers, but nobody believes me, so I have to do research on that soon... Why did I suddenly tell Itmund, Jackson's dark secret? It was because he is A CHEATER, and also he said he didn't love Shrek, but that's unimportant right now!

There's no more engagement. The engagement is OFF. Goodbye Jackson and Itmund! (SUPAH EVIL LAUGH THAT SOUNDS LIKE BABY SHRIEKS)

AN: Follow @Thebeloblog on Instagram, and see what I mean MUAHAHAHA