Chapter Eleven: Pluto Pack

{Aislynn's POV}

"So basically everyone was running around like asylum patients with fire extinguishers..."

I was holding my stomach, I was laughing so hard.

Kian was hilarious and he definitely had some stories to tell.

"And the sad part is, I told him specifically NOT to put the aluminum foil in the microwave when he warmed up his pizza, but he did it anyway!" He exclaimed, throwing his hands into the air.

I was laughing so loud I almost didn't hear my phone ring in my pocket.

Praying it wasn't my father, I pulled it out and looked at the called ID.

It was just Blaine, thank God.

"Hello?" I said, still giggling.

My smile faltered when I heard Blaine's panicked voice try and explain what happened.

All I heard was; 'rogue', 'Lu', 'injured', and 'help', before I hung up the phone and ran out of the restaurant.

Kian, being Beta and extremely athletic, caught up with me quickly.

"Aislynn! What's wrong?!" He asked picked me up.

"It's Lu!" I yelled trying to get out of his arms.

His eyes widened and he raced to the car, throwing me into the passenger seat and himself starting the car.

"Where were they?!" He yelled, backing the car out.

"Okay, we need to calm down..." I said trying to calm myself.

"I swear I'm gunna kill that son of a-"

"Kian! It wasn't his fault... From what I've heard I think it was a rogue attack," I explained.

His jaw clenched and his knuckles were white around the steering wheel.

I reached out and grabbed his hand that wasn't on the wheel and gave it a light squeeze.

He seemed to relax a little and I began to give him directions to where Blaine and Lu were.

He pulled up to the edge of the forest and gave me a look.

"It's gunna be okay," I whispered.

He nodded and leaned over and gave me a kiss on the cheek, causing sparks to erupt across the skin on my face.

He pulled away and we hurried out of the car to find Blaine and Lu.

"Blaine?!"

"Lu?!"

"Blaine!!"

We called out for them but there was no reply.

Kian grabbed my upper arm and pulled my down behind a fallen tree.

"Wha-"

He cut me off by placing a hand over my mouth and putting a finger to his mouth, signaling me to be quiet.

He glanced over the log and I followed his gaze to see a limping, ugly-brown werewolf wondering around.

I could tell by the scruffiness of his fur that he was a rogue.

He had bloodshot eyes and smelt of rotting garbage.

He was wondering around and I could feel Kian's presence leave my side.

He took of his shirt revealing a toned back and torso. Definitely drool worthy if not in the situation we were.

He placed a finger over his lips again and I nodded.

He quietly, but quickly, shifted into a brown wolf.

Even his wolf was gorgeous.

The rogue must've noticed the presence of another werewolf because his head shot up and he growled.

He cowered away when he saw Kian. I couldn't blame him.

A Beta and Alpha's scent is so strong it can send a rogue into a coma.

I could tell they were mind linking because Kian was in attack position and the other rogue was backing away.

The rogue whimpered and ran away. Kian turned to look at me and he grabbed his clothes and ran behind a tree.

He came out fully dressed and he picked me up from behind the fallen tree.

"C'mon. Lets find Lu and Blaine..."

We shouted aloud for several minutes before I heard Blaine shouting back.

"Blaine?!"

"Aislynn!"

"Blaine!!"

I ran over to him with Kian hot on my heels.

Blaine was kneeling on the ground next to Lu's figure.

I gasped when I saw her and Kian growled.

She was pale and sickly looking.

I saw Blaine applying pressure with his t-shirt to the bloody area between her shoulder and her neck.

I pulled away the blood drenched t-shirt and gasped.

Her shoulder wasn't just a crimson red from the bite I'm assuming she had received. It was a deep, violet.

Wolfsbane.