Chapter Fourteen: Jupiter Pack

{Lu's POV}

Both alphas...From the two rivaling packs...actually survived a car ride to find us. Their children.

I paced back and forth in the living room, watching the full moon rise as we waited for them to find our room. Kian and Aislynn sat together on the couch, while Blaine was in the other room. I didn't think my nerves could be any more frazzled.

I felt a warm touch on my shoulder, heat spreading through me. Blaine's eyes met mine as I turned.

"Hey, it's gonna work. I promise..." He said.

I reached up and touched his cheek, and he grabbed my waist. I could feel the electricity flowing between the two of us. His scent washed over me, only making the sensation stronger.

"Lupus..." He breathed, drawing me closer...

So much closer....but still not enough....need to be closer....closer...

Suddenly I was cold, and something heavy was on top of me. I realized I was on the ground, pinned beneath Kian. He was growling at me.

"Lupus! What are you doing?! We have a plan, remember?!" He growled, snapping me back to reality.

I growled and pushed him off. I stood over him and narrowed my eyes at his stunned figure on the floor.

"Don't ever do that to me again." I growled, stalking into the kitchen.

I saw Aislynn disappear into Blaine's room and shook my head. What just happened?

Just then, the door to the room swung open and Dad and the Pluto Pack alpha appeared. But beside him was a somewhat scrawny boy, about 16. From his scent, I could tell he was a beta.

Dad rushed to my side and wrapped me in a right hug.

"Oh Lupus. I'm so glad you're okay! I-" He stood rigid and pulled away from me.

"Come, we have a lot to talk about." He said, motioning to both me and the Pluto Alpha.

He was a big man, and I could easily see the resemblance to both Aislynn and Blaine. They were build the same, all with athletic and strong upper bodies. They all also had honey blonde and hair and green eyes.

I bore almost no resemblance to my father, who had light brown hair and eyes to match and was built somewhat heavy. I looked like my mother; tall, thin, petite.

We all walked into the living room where Kian and Aislynn sat together on the couch, and Blaine sat on the chair. I automatically stood in the doorway, avoiding his gaze as part of my role.

"Lupus. Why is Kian sitting with the daughter of the Pluto Alpha exactly?" My dad asked, throwing daggers with his eyes at my beta.

"Dad, Kian and Aislynn are mates." I said, rolling my eyes.

"That's why we asked to get away for a few days. So they could be together for a little while. But I don't realize she was his sister." I spat the word, finally looking up at Blaine.

He groaned, but met my eyes. In that moment, my acting disappeared and everything was gone. The only thing I saw, felt, smelled, lived for...was him. My mate.

My Blaine.

I walked from the room, into mine, never loosing Blaine from my sight. I guess our fathers assumed we were leaving them to talk with the others, because as we disappeared into my room, I heard a distant "Don't kill each other!"

Once the door was shut, I was immediately in Blaine's arms. His hands were on me, and oh my, did they roam. It was like he knew exactly what to do to get me to melt.

The electricity of his touch made my heart pound and blood race in my ears. Our lips met, and the pure passion of our kiss was breathtaking.

We were locked together, pulling each other closer, not being able to get enough of the other. I felt him tug at the gem of my frayed Spider-Man t shirt, and lifted my arms and he pulled it off over my head, leaving me in a lacy pink Victoria's Secret bra. Immediately, his shirt was gone as well. I marveled at his toned body. Running my fingers over his stomach, his arms, his back. All muscle. I met his eyes again, and he pulled back into another deep kiss.

There's no telling how far it would've gone if the talk our fathers had with Aislynn and Kian hadn't ended, and they went away to talk. How far it would've gone if the door didn't swing open, revealing both our betas and Blaine's little sister. How far it would've gotten if the distant scolding and pulling hadn't torn us apart, and the sunned Pluto beta hadn't stood there in shock.

But, by the gods, I had wanted it to go farther.