Chapter Thirteen: Pluto Pack

{Aislynn's POV}

Kian was still laying on the ground but he seemed to be more emotionally hurt than physically, so I left him alone.

We all sat in the dimly lit room trying to find a way out of the mess we had created.

An idea struck me like a bolt of lightening and I clapped my hands in success.

All heads turned in my direction, curious to hear my idea.

"Okay, so we can't really tell them about Blaine and Lu, but we could tell them about me and Kian!"

A confused look swept across everyone's face but Blaine shot up.

"I get it!! Aislynn, you're a genius!"
He shouted.

Lu looked up at him.

"Please enlighten me..." She said desperately.

"We can tell them that we found out me and Kian were mated the night of the colloquium and we all decided to go away so that me and Kian could be together. I'm not an Alpha, so they would accept that. You and Blaine could just pretend to hate each other while they're here!" I explained to Lu.

Kian sat up quickly and gave me a sloppy kiss on cheek.

"Brilliant!"

I shrugged.

"I know."

"You're also very modest," Blaine laughed.

*******

I watched as the black Mercedes pulled up in the parking lot outside our small motel, making it look completely out of place.

The butterflies I'd had before erupted into a Fourth of July firework show.

Kian came up and wrapped his arm around my waist and settled his hand over my stomach, as if he was sensing my unraveling nerves.

The muscles in my belly instantly relaxed under his touch, relieving me from the uncomfortable pain they had caused.

"It's gunna be alright," he cooed. "Don't worry. The only thing to keep in mind is not letting them know about Lu and Blaine."

I nodded.

"C'mon."

He grabbed my hand and pulled me to the door, giving me on last peck on the forehead before opening it.

Once we were in the hallway, I turned to see Blaine running down the hall towards us.

His eyes were wide and he looked like he was in a panic.

"Dad's here too..." He whispered.

"What?!" Lu shouted, coming out of her hotel room.

Blaine nodded quickly.

I groaned and threw my head against Kian's muscular shoulder.

"What are they doing here?" Kian asked, ignoring my head against his shoulder.

Blaine shrugged.

"What about the plan?" Lu asked.

"We'll have to keep it the same. Just don't buckle under pressure," I said.

We all nodded.

This had to work.