Chapter 6 - An Ordinary Day.

As every morning starts, my alarm shrieks 6.30 am. I am so fatigued, I can barely move. My eyelashes curl open and I see the most gorgeous human, beside me. His hands are fastened around my bare waist, as I try to move slightly. I lift my left palm from his back but, he remains immobile.

''Good morning, Christian!'' I whisper to him.

His eyes open. His blue gems twinkle brightly, whilst his blonde locks remain a little scruffy. Personally, I think he looks sexy.

''Morning.'' He whispers.

We pull from each other's arms and begin to fully wake. I jolt out of bed and freak.

''No one can know you're here. How are you going to get to school?'' I panic, knowing this was a foolish idea.

''I don't know. Shall I sneak out the window and knock the front door - pretend I'm here for breakfast?'' He says, sarcastically.

''I'm being serious. Mom will be suspicious. God, I don't know.'' I bellow, quietly.

Christian seems totally normal about the whole situation, as he continues to scroll through his phone.

''Ok, stay here and don't move. I'm going to take a shower.'' I order him, as I grab my belongings and head into my ensuite.

I enter the shower cubicle and load myself with my favourite coconut and vanilla shower gel. The odour of blood still clung to me and I had to get rid of it. I washed my hair, with my favourite strawberry shampoo, and did my usual skin care routine. I hopped out the shower and changed into a red velvet romper – simple and cute. Perfect and just my style. I say, as I admire my appearance in the mirror. I comb my long locks and head out the room. Luckily, Christian hasn't moved off my bed.

''Wow.'' He glowers at my sight.

''Too much?'' 

''More like, too perfect?''

''This is a casual outfit?'' I snicker.

''You look beautiful.'' He says, and finally gets out of the bed.

''Do you mind if I take a shower?'' He asks.

''No, go ahead. I'll bring you some breakfast. In the meantime, I need to get Esme ready.'' I reply.

''Ok, I won't be long.'' 

I head to Esme's room and dress her in a denim dungarees and pink under top. She's wearing matching pink ballet flats and I've tied her hair in a cute bun. My princess is looking gorgeous - as always. I bring her downstairs and make breakfast for two.

''Mom, can you take Esme! I have to finish this homework that's due this morning so, I'm eating breakfast upstairs!''

''Ok! Bring her to my office!'' 

I drop Esme off to my mom, and head back into the kitchen. Crap! I don't even know what Christian eats. Uhhh. He doesn't seem like a tea drinker so, I'll make him a cup of coffee and cook us some scrambled eggs and waffles. I place the food in a large tray and head upstairs – hoping I am unseen. I enter my room and Christian is out of the shower. He's in the same pair of black, skinny jeans and remains bare chested.

''I don't know what you like so... I made you this.'' I say, awkwardly.

''He examines the breakfast tray and motions to the coffee table - I have in the corner of my room. We sit on my cosy sofa and begin eating.

''I smell coffee.'' He says.

''Yeah, I made you coffee. You don't seem like a tea drinker.''