Chapter 11 - Always And Forever.

I feel the blood gushing to my brain, as my emotions are gradually, heightening. I park my car, shove my stuff in the front porch and sprint to my room. My legs are wobbly, as the paralysis is beginning to wear off. I wait, patiently. Within a blink of an eye, Ariana appears before me. I swallow my nerves and try to stand firm. Wordless.

''Rose...I come bearing answers.'' She begins.

''Uh, I, what is it?'' I stutter.

''Myself and the Haven court have collectively decided, to grant you your wish. As we are speaking, Christians purity is being restored. He should be as good as new in a couple of hours.''

My body races in joy, as I rewind the words coming out of her mouth.

''Really, thank you! But, how and what are the consequences?'' 

''They didn't agree easily. It took a lot of convincing and arguing for them to agree but, here we are, your plea granted. As for the consequences, you knew what you were getting yourself into - this was no ordinary matter needing to be solved.'' She continues.

''I am forever in your debt, my queen. Thank you, truly, from the bottom of my heart. I will not back away from my word. It will be done.'' I speak with relief.

''Go, be with your love.'' She orders.

I cannot reply as I am filled with tears of joy, sorrow, guilt and happiness. I rush toward Ariana and give her a wholehearted embrace.

''Thank you.'' I whisper, once again.

''Your very welcome.'' She replies and dwindles away.

I fall to the ground and curl into a ball. I hold my knees tight, to the extent they are getting sore. I have no clue how to feel but right now, I want to be with Christian.

''ROSE.'' Mom calls me from downstairs.

Great. Mom had to call at the wrong time. I promised I'd spend the evening with her. Crap!

''Coming!'' I shout and go downstairs.

''I hope you're ready for an evening of Ben and Jerrys and Pizza?'' She says, as she shows me the goodies she brought for our 'movie night.'

I feel so bad. Poor mom. I would love to spend the evening with her but, I have to see Christian.

''Mom, can we do movie night tomorrow? I just have something to do right now and it's kinda important. I promise we'll do it. Please.'' I reply, guiltily.

''Fine, as long as you're okay.''

''Thank you, I love you.'' I kiss her cheek and go back to my room.

As I enter my room, I see a shadow hovering by my window. I creep forward and my soul wakes up.

''Christian!'' I gallop towards him and jump into his arms.

We share an affectionate embrace and I feel tears dripping from his face, onto mine. I retrieve from his arms and brush his hurt away.

''How did you get here?'' I ask although I obviously knew everything.

''You'd never believe me.'' He says.

''Try me.''

''A quadrant visited me, I think her name was Ever and she told me my forgiveness had been heard. She said the angels were going to restore my purity but only when I was pure, I could come and meet you!'' He narrates to me, enthusiastically.

''Really! I'm so happy for you. You have your life back!'' I lose myself in his eyes and my face is flooding with tears.

Control yourself Rose!