1.8

I woke up from constant ringing on my phone. I reached it while wiggling myself out from my thick blanket.

"Hello?" I answer in a daze.

"Son, you have to tell me honestly. What did you these past few days?" Whaa? It's too early in the morning but papa is getting restless already.

"Papa, what are you talking about? Aside from the constant shootings and small photo-shoot nothing much" It's true though for the past two weeks before I became Xue Min the original Xue Min didn't do much to disappoint his father so far.

"Then explain to me why Bai Xiao Han is here and waiting for you! He said that he'll wait for you even though I've already said that you're not here!" He said frantically.

Ah? Wait..what? Ba..Bai Xiao Han?

"Ha?!" I bolted like a cat who's tail got stepped on!

"Now tell me the truth!" My father asks seriously

"Wa..wait! I don't know at all. Wait I'm coming there" I said frantically damn it! Damn that ML what does he wants!?

I went out in my condo like flash and called a taxi. Everyone was looking at me like I was some criminal or something but I didn't care! My head is full of ML! Why is he in the house? The old man will get a heart attack!

"Host stop panicki--"

"What do you mean stop panicking? The goddamn Boss is in the Mansion! Who knows what he has in my mind!? Why is he in the house anyway!? Why is he looking for me!?"

"Host, you're overly dramatic. Maybe you just want to see the ML so bad that y--"

"Who says I want to see him!? Excuse me, system but don't give me your bullshit."

"You know what...nevermind"

As I stepped out of the taxi I was running inside like my Life depended on it, fuck! Why is this mansion so far from the gate!

"Oi! You have to pay!" I heard the driver of the Taxi yelled but I paid him no mind! To hell with that pay!

"I'm here!" I bolted myself like a rockstar!

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Welcome home, young master" I lifted my head and saw the shocked face of the servants and also ML who looks at me like he's supressing his smile.

"Min, why are you only in your boxer and T-shirt and you're sweating a lot. You have different slippers, what are those? Husband and wife?" Surprisingly Rex is here.

"Oi! Oi! You need to pay for the Taxi here young man! Y--" and the taxi guy is here too. But before he can blabber more Grandpa already give him the money and escorted him out.

Now that Rex mentioned it. Fuck! I look like hell! My hair is messy and I'm sweating a lot and I feel my cheeks heating. I don't know what to do, I'm only in my boxer. This is so embarrassing!

*Ahem*

I heard someone cough, it was Papa.

"I'm sure you want to make yourself more presentable in front of our guest, Son" Papa said.

I don't know if I should laugh or cry. I run up to my room and took a shower while thinking of how to kill myself. I don't want to get out of my room!

"System! Why didn't you tell me about my appearance!"

"I tried..I tried." System feels wrong ah! I tried to tell you but you wont listen (T-T)

He said rather dramatically.

"Hey, you're taking too long. Don't forget your guest here waited for 2 hours for you" I heard Rex said as he knock lightly.

Oh yea, why the hell is he here again?

When I finished dressing up. I went down and see Papa and the ML playing Chess.

"Ah..Papa did you already eat your breakfast?" I ask him. He just nodded and ignored me while focusing on their game.

Well, at least this is less awkward. I look at Rex who's trying hard to focus on his magazine but it's upside down and he doesn't know that cause he's busy pretending to look at it but also stealing glances Bai Xiao Han. He's hopeless.

"Ah, that reminds me. Mr. Bai was looking for me? For what matter" as much as I don't want to break the 'peaceful' atmosphere, I just have to.

He look at me and smiled, Damn! It feels like flowers are blooming in his background.

"I just wanted to see you" The servants who are wiping the nonexistent dust because they're just here so that they can get a glimpse of the mighty deity in the side— stop and look at me wide eye. Even Father who was trying to put his piece stop and looks at us flustered, especially Rex who choked from his tea.

I am terrified. What does this monster wants from me?

"A..ah?"

"What?! Don't act like you don't have any ambiguous relationship with him now! I just know it! Yesterday you were with each other! I demand from the truth now" Mama Rex said while his body is shaking. I don't know from excitement or anger or what?

"You two?" Father ask as he eye us two.

W..wait! This is a mistake!

"N..no! This..this is a mistake! There's nothing between us!" I stammer as I explain clearly that we don't have anything to do with each other.

Hell, I'd die early!

"Haha we're not together, Mr. Fonsi" yet. Xiao Han said pretty amused at his baby's Family and friends.

Yes, he's already marking Xue Min as his.

----------