1.1 (XUE MIN)

After 10 years! Yes! After 10 years of studying how to be good at cooking, I can finally go out and face my new world.

After all these years System and I became close friends, although he's just in my head scolding the shit out of me whenever I get something wrong. A ruthless instructor! Damn system! Just wait I will take my revenge!

"Host, I can read your mind"

"I know."

"Whatever! Let's go to our next world! I'm excited"

After that I was eaten by darkness.

------

I woke up looking at the ceiling. What a spacious ceiling.

"Host, you're in the body of Xue Min, a cannon fodder. Xue Min was a good child and was extremely gorgeous that whenever people look at his face they can't take their eyes off. His heart blackened because his mother abused him when he was young and she was charged of attempted rape because she tried to rape Xue Min. The good thing is his Step-Father helped him and thus took Xue Min as his responsibility. Xue Min, because of his dark childhood had a rotten attitude and was a spoiled child. He grew up in a rich 'way', where he can get whatever he wants since his step father really dotes on him. As the time goes by Xue Min, became the number 1 Playboy in the city. His career as an actor was slowly crumbling because of the news that he harassed the female protag. The male protagonist is the owner of the richest company here within the country and even outside who fell in love with the Female Protagonist because she was 'cute' when she always tripped and dense and all that innocent kind of shits. He is also the owner/CEO of the company where Xue Min is working as a B-Class actor. After the news that Xue Min 'harassed' the female protag, which is his co-actor, spread out his step father had a heart attack which lead to his death and also the end of Xue Min's life. He committed suicide by jumping off the building. Now host, Xue Min's wish is to expose the two faced bitch Female Protag. out of her white lotus form and also to say sorry for his father and make up for everything he had done to his father and also make his life a happy one. This is actually very easy host! Also tomorrow is the day when the female protag. will frame Xue Min. Good luck!"

Well fuck. That was fast.

I'm here in 'my' condo. Damn son! This is some kind of condo you got. It has two storeys and also a big balcony and indoor swimming pool. This was his father's birthday gift when he turned 18 last month.

I stood up and went inside the bathroom to examine 'my' face. Rich people really know how to live a good life

I stiffened.

Fuck, is that me!? I am gorgeous. Ah no, Xue Min is gorgeous. Damn son, you can topple the town and overturn the city with this face! Big black eyes that looks like it has galaxies in it and a small nose, small mouth, pinkish cheeks and kissable lips. Damn!

After admiring Xue Min's face, I took a bath and just went to sleep all day.

------

I'm here in the set. Today is the day that the female protag. will 'frame' me. Ha! Bitch. We will be acting out our movie called Boy's Love; it's about a girl who pretends to be a boy and enters an All Boy school and then the Supporting Male Lead and Male Lead fell in love with her and all that.

What a cliché movie. Well anyway, I'm just the second male lead here. Although Xue Min is a well-known playboy when it comes to acting he can do it well. And he's also a DJ; it's just that no one seems to look at his good sides and always focuses on the bad side of his.

The good side is that I also inherited Xue Min's talent(s) so I have no problem with doing my part.

"Hello Senior" Ah. Here she is. The Female Protagonist, Sona.

I nod indifferently and walk out. Now it's not the time to expose her so I had to stay away from her as possible.

Watching at the boy's back and that half hearted greeting to her, her face distorted out from jealousy and annoyance.

Pei! You just have a pretty face! I will scratch that pretty face of yours and let's see if you can still act arrogant!

Not-so-oblivious Lin Xiao shivered from the intense stare of the FL at his back. These rude stares at him, like I owe them money, make my blue blood boil. What? You want some piece of me!?

"Host, you don't know martial arts."

*cough* who says you need martial arts to defeat someone.

"Ah! Good morning Director!"

"Good morning! Okay everyone! Please get ready, we have a long day to go! Hurry! Hurry! Chop chop!"

I look at the director as he begins to give instructions to the team. The scene today will be about the Supporting Male lead confessing his love to the Female Protag.

Unfortunately, the female protag is Sona and I am the Supporting Male lead. Fck. Just got here and already dealing with this bitch.

Hays, indeed. It's a long day.