4.19

Heng Jun stood up from his seat and went towards Little Yun's playroom. He put him in his arm protectively, he let Little Yun wear his headphone first before they went out.

He stop in front of his parents and Eyna who's dumbfounded at the side, not fully comprehending what happened.

"Know your place. My parents said that you can scram when I turn 21 but I let you stay in our mansion and gave you money to fed your lazy ass off. I understand that you care for my son but don't cross the line. Stay away from me and my son from now on. Scram." Heng Jun said mercilessly.

"A..ah Jun, y..you can't do this to us. We're your parents!" Mrs. Heng replied immediately.

"Y..yes..yes what about Eyna? She..she can be the perfect mom for Little Yun.." His Dad followed.

"How shameless. If you can't fend off your debt to Mr. Tangmo, you throw me to him? Don't involve me in your bullshit, especially my son. Marrying me to his daughter so that you can clear your debt haha, what? You think I didn't know? Scram while I still have some respect for you as my...parents." Heng Jun said viciously, his eyes turning bloodshot. He spat the word 'parents' disgustingly and gave the Butler a nod who's watching at the side.

The Butler bowed and then immediately ordered the servants to pack his parents belongings.

And just like that, the acting-parents of Heng Jun became homeless.

Mrs. Heng was crying her eyes out. She was the main maid when the original Mrs. Heng was alive but her mistress died from heart problems. She left a will that she could be the acting Mom for Heng Jun until he turned 21.

Heng Jun's dad was devastated and slowly he started neglecting the 10 year old Heng Jun. Not long after his Mom died, his Dad followed her. He died because of a car crash.

His dad's will was that all of his company, assets,villas, and mansions will be handled by Heng Jun when he turned 21. Untill then his assets will be temporarily handled by their main maid and her husband, their then-Butler. He couldn't risk the thought of temporarily giving his greedy relatives the chance handle his inheritance because he was sure before his son would turn 21, they would snatch it away from him.

He held great respect and trust towards his butler, so he made the decision and put it on his will. He knew that he wouldn't live long.

The two who were drowned in the sudden wealth they received, momentarily lost their right minds. They sent Heng Jun to a far away country saying that it was for his own good but in fact they wanted all the wealth for themself.

When Heng Jun almost turned 21, they immediately called him to come back home, to make him feel the 'family' love.

Heng Jun already knew what they were doing but he let them stay in his mansion for years as a token of gratitude for 'taking care' of his mansions and belongings.

Unfortunately he underestimated the thickness of their skin. They plotted to marry him off to a Mafia's daughter because they couldn't pay off their debt. As if the luck was on their side, the Mafia's daughter liked him so much that she said that if she woukd marry their 'son', they would be debt free.

They immediately planted her in the company for Heng Jun to notice her, but she was still unnoticed by the stoic man. They held the dinner for them to meet, Mr. Tangmo planned to use an investment to rope Heng Jun but unfortunately Heng Jun was more cunning.

Heng Jun started his counterattack together with Le Hai, who's also the biggest Mafia in China.

------------------------------------