2.7

The bustling night town had many people going back and forth. It was an endless sea of people and had many different scents.

Zang Yuan and Ye Jin visited the town to take away their stress. They ate, watched people dance and sing. It's a very lively evening especially at Red District which had beauties inside and outside waiting for costumers.

Ye Jin thinks that his friend need some relief and lead the innocent Zang Yuan to the Red District.

"Zang Yuan, now that we've been stressed lately, we need a girl to take away the stress." Zang Yuan was bewildered at what his friend said.

Girls? Just thinking about doing the deed with girls makes him uncomfortable but thinking of a guy, a certain guy he doesn't feel uncomfortable. Damn is he becoming gay because of Bai Xiao Han? The thought of this Zang Yuan's soul was shocked.

What!? He's gay? Being gay to Bai Xiao Han only, doesn't mean he like guys except Bai Xiao Han, right?

"Okay." To confirm this Zang Yuan agreed.

They went inside the a brothel and were met with beauties all over the corner. Some are entertaining guys and some are just standing there waiting for a man to call them.

"Oh Hello! Hello Gentlemen! Come, come, sit, sit. How may I help this respectable and honest Gentlemen?" The manager said with extra bootlicking and a smile on his face showing his yellow teeth.

"Come give us some liquor and 4 girls." Zang Yuan look at Ye Jin. This guy will take 3? Damn! What a stamina.

"Don't look at me like that. Two for you and two for me." Ye Jin said while wiggling his brows.

Zang Yuan frowned he doesn't want to have threesome. It's awkward.

"No, just one. Give me the prettiest" Zang Yuan said.

The manager finally looks at Zang Yuan and was dumbfounded by the man's look. He's clearly an immortal ah! He looks prettier than their prettiest prostitute here!

By the look of these two gentleman they are pretty sure well off. The manager quickly called the famous courtesan in their house that rarely takes a costumers in her bed. If she doesn't like the person or the person doesn't have enough money, she will decline immediately.

Min Xie, the famous courtesan stops her guqin when the Manager asks her out to receive a costumer. She wrinkled her forhead and was clearly displeased that the manager asked her to go out to receive a costumer.

"Manager, who is this costumer that even the famous courtesan in this household will personally go get him to have a taste with me?" Min Xie said arrogantly.

"Aiya, you can't wrong these guys ah! They're big shots! And the guy is too pr-- Handsome totally your type." The manager coaxed the displeased Min Xie.

Min Xie hearing that this guy is handsome, makes her eyes glow with happiness!

Finally a guy that's worthy of my time and probably he's rich too!

Min Xie hastily stands up and follow the manager along with another 3 girls.

"Ah gentlemen, these are my girls. Yi Mie, Yi Tie, Yi Yie and Min Xie the prettiest courtesan in the house." The manager proudly presents the courtesans.

The girls were gaping at the other man's look! He's like a god that's visited the land of mortals. He looks so elegant drinking that cup of liquor with those misty eyes!

The girls were clearly aroused just by the man's appearance.

Ye Jin was disheartened that he was left out. Surely his friends attracts bees and butterflies not even guys are spared!

"En, I'll take Min Xie." Zang Yuan picks the prettiest of them all. The other 3 were clearly disappointed but still directly poured their attention to the other man.

Ye Jin was not ugly, infact he was handsome too but comparing Zang Yuan and Ye Jin's face was like comparing the heaven and earth.
Earth surely does not hold the same charm and attraction as heaven.

Min Xie was very satisfied and happy that she'll be able to roll in sheets with this Man. She never rolled in sheets with a man faced like this before. She usually gets old men and also average men that has too much moneys.

Min Xie escorted the slightly drunk Zang Yuan to their room.

Zang Yuan initiated the first move after all he's the guy. Although he had never done this with a woman before, he did learn a thing and two from Bai Xiao Han.

When he died in his real world he was just a highschooler that didn't have any sexual experience. He only experienced his first sex with Bai Xiao Han then came the second, the third and so on that he can't even count anymore.

While Zang Yuan was immersed into kissing the girl, she blacked out!

Before Zang Yuan can comprehend what happened, he was hit in the back of his neck and passed out.

"Darling, you're mine." An angry voice declared while he ties the unconscious man's hands and kicked the girl out of the bed. The girl groaned from the pain. He called someone to drag the girl away, the man didn't even bother looking at her when she was dragged away by the shivering servants since he was very angry and lust was filling his eyes.

His man tried to cheat on him with that dirty woman! Unforgivable! He will teach him a lesson and let him understand that he can't have any other person other than him in his life, not in this life, not in the other life, not ever because 'you're
Mine'.