V2-13

General Zhang continued reading his reports until dawn. He received reports that that man already walked away.

He felt uncomfortable all over his body, he felt that he shouldn't let him leave and kicked him out like that.

But he has broken one of his rules there should be  no disrespecting in his manor. He just witness how that man disrespected his concubine.

General Zhang debated inside his heart and mind if it really was because he disrespected one of his rules or just because he has a strong feeling of emotions brewing inside him for that man and the fact that he's part of the royal family he's suppose to kill is not helping him think clearly.

"General, ah, General my friend. Why the trouble face again?" Dao Han cheerfully laughed while shameless invited himself inside General Zhang's study room and leisurely sit in.

"What do you want?" General Zhang said with irritation in his voice. He just wanted to drive this man out of his manor fast.

"Oh, General Zhang if you want me to go then okay. It's just a pity that I have some information about that guy about his whereabouts and where he's residing in. Aish, it looks like General Zhang is not interested at all." Dao Han said loud enough to be heard all over the place and nonchalantly stood up and started walking out.

Dao Han tried to open the door when a dagger flew past him, just 1 inch and it could've killed him. Fucking Goodness he almost got killed. He did not even notice the presence of the dagger coming in his way.

"Ah-ah ha-ha-ha I'm just kidding General Zhang Hahaha what is it that you want to know." Dao Han meekly walk back in the seat he sat a while ago and nervously laugh.

"Did you hear me say that you can go?" General Zhang said and look at Dao Han as if he's a prey.

"N-no. Haha General Zhang we can sort this out." Dao Han said and wave his hands nonchalantly as if it was not a problem.

General Zhang just look at him decisively.

"He's staying in General Liu Tang manor because he was bought by General Liu Tan sometime ago when he was illegally kidnapped by human traffickers." Dao Han immediately spilled the beans.

"Human Traffickers? Did you took care of them?" General Zhang ask.

Dao Han innocently blink with a face that says 'what?'

"Wh-Why haha General Zhang you sure are funny haha why...why would I take care of them?" Dao Han nervously laugh as he talk softly until it became a whisper.

"So you didn't took care of them." That was not a question but a statement. Dao Han lamented in his heart, why would he took care of them ah? It's not like it's not that common nowadays. That brat just got unlucky and was sold to the bidding house.

"Find them. Kill them." General Zhang said and the bushes outside his window shookt and then it stop.

"Stay your eyes wide open" General Zhang said and stood up on his chair and started walking away.

Dao Han already get what General Zhang meant and was not really happy about it. He has a bad memory about this Liu Tang and doesn't like him at all.

Dao Han mumbled to himself before walking away.

-------------------

"So this is normal?" Lin Xiao ask and held his banana towards Liu Tang.

Liu Tang simply wanted to go flee at the moment but had to fulfill this little guy's knowledge so that he won't be that ignorant towards these kind of things.

"Yes and you shouldn't casually hold it when someone is with you or in public especially. It should be for special someone only."  Liu Tang explained with the most expressionless face he can muster.

"Oh. Sorry then" Lin Xiao then tuck it back in his robe.

Lin Xiao tilted his head and look at Liu Tang who looks like he's having a constipation.

Lin Xiao then walked towards Liu Tang ang nonchalantly held Liu Tang's shaft.

Liu Tang stiffened as if his soul just flew out of his body and his body was splash in cold water.

"Ohh! You got a big one." Lin Xiao was not satisfied with just touching it so he squeeze it.

"Ah! It got hard! So...remarkable!" Lin Xiao said cheerfully completely unaware of Liu Tang's pale face.

*thud.*

"Ah! General! Someone help!"

General Liu Tang fainted.

------------------------------------

"HAHAHA! Just look at him! Isn't he cute? He's innocent, unaware of the cruel reality, he's like a newborn baby. Very easy to deceive." The God said cheerfully and look at System 869 002 that is tied by the magical vines that no one can break except for one thing.

"Isn't he adorable?" The God said and smiled, he look at the clouds that looks like a TV in modern world but this one was unique, it was made of clouds.

The God continued watching until his smile faltered.

"You know 002, I was like this man once, I was easy to deceive, I was pure, I was adorable. Everyone loves me and I love everyone. I did not exempt anyone in my love, even him. Even a demon I don't exempt anyone but why?" The God's shoulder started shaking as blood tears roll down his face.

System 002 that can't speak at the moment stiffen with horror. He was scared at the man's appearance.

"You must be scared now? Do you know why instead of clear watery tears, it's blood that's pouring down my face? It's because I vowed to the Eternal Soul of Tears that I will never ever cry because of him but I can't seem to do so, I always end up crying now I am facing up the reality of the action I've made. I never regretted vowing to the Eternal Soul of Tears but I regretted crying because of him." System 002 did not react. He was kidnapped by this God while he was fleeing towards the palace.

"I wanted to go to the Forest of Forget but the forest refuse me. He said that I don't belong there because this is my fate! Bullshit! My fate!? Is this my fate? Am I not allowed to even once forget about the pain?"

"You see 002, this guy, I want this guy to remain pure, remain ignorant to the world. He is all I have."

-------------------------------------------