2.1 (Zang Yuan)

Lin Xiao woke up with pain all over his body. He sits up and inspect his hands and feet.

"Host this is an ancient era, this body Zang Yuan, is the young master of Zang. A spoiled young master who always talks and walks arrogantly. His clan is one of the great 4 clan families. He always bullies the weak and boot licks the strong. He met the protagonist when the greatest and most influential sect recruits new disciples. Zang Yuan being the arrogant master he is, was bitter and jealous of the protagonist's pretty face and didn't know that the protagonist he provoked was the Young Master, Yu Yan the richest and powerful clan out of the 4 clans. He tried to bully the protagonist leading him to his doom and was a laughing stock throughout his time at the sect but Zang Yuan didn't stop there. Even though now that he already knew that he provoked a big figure, he schemed at him in secret until the protagonist met a certain girl whose soul was from modern time that had transmigrated in this ancient era. Zang Yuan also fell in love with the girl, unfortunately the girl was just a pretentious white lotus. She schemed against Zang Yuan, using his feelings for her. She always got what she wanted, be it jewelries, clothes, money. She even wanted him to buy a manor for her but she doesn't like Zang Yuan who always wear expensive but baggy clothes. Zang Yuan dressed like that to flaunt his status as a young master of a big influential family. When Zang Yuan learned that the girl he's pursuing is together with Yu Yan, he was so mad that his mind went out of control and challenged Yu Yan to a duel. And as expected Zang Yuan miserable loses, after all he's fighting with the golden thigh. As a result of this fight, he has bruises and broken bones all over his body. And host, this is a cultivation world First Stage, Second Stage, Third Stage, Fourth Stage and when a person reach Fifth stage they're now considered very strong, sixth star and seventh star are rare and 8 star is rarer than rare the rest is Moon, Sun and galaxy these are legends. Currently Zang Yuan although arrogant is already in the fourth stage, Yu Yan is on the Fifth Stage and the FL is on the Third Stage. Zang Yuan's wish is to win the sword-fight next month, he also wishes that Ning Xi will regret not choosing him and wants his clan to be proud of him. Host, good luck!"

"So why did Zang Yuan get these bruises? Did they already have the duel?" Lin Xiao asks the system.

'Yes, they already had the duel. Zang Yuan has been asleep or dead for three days."

'Is there an--'

"You're awake! Thanks heaven!" A big bear, who came out of nowhere, bolted inside his room. According to Zang Yuan's memory this is his trusted friend, Ye Jin. Also a young master of a wealthy clan but not part of the greatest.

Zang Yuan tried to talk but the result of 'sleeping' for three days dries up his throat.

"Ah! Here water!" Immediately Ye Jin presented the water to Zang Yuan who resembles a fish that's been picked out of the water.

Zang Yuan finishes the glass of water quickly.

"Thank you." Zang Yuan said to his companion not even noticing that his companion was already stiff.

"Young Master Zang... did you hit your head perhaps?" Ye Jin gasps exaggeratedly.

Zang Yuan who has Lin Xiao soul just stares at him blankly, should he say yes? Or no? But I think it's easier if he says yes, this young master surely needs to fix his attitude and the perfect time to do it is to pretend that he hit his head.

"Huh? Ah...yes" Zang Yuan said as he looks at the shocked Ye Jin.

Ye Jin suddenly hugs him as he sobs while mumbling something Zang Yuan can't hear.

Ah? What just happened?

"It's true! You've really hit your head! Whenever I hug you, you would always kick me and send me flying outside but now you're not even pushing me aside. Huhu... my poor young master! We shall take revenge from that monster!" Ye Jin said while constantly sobbing.

According to the memories of Zang Yuan, this guy is the only one who knows what Zang Yuan's character really is. They've been friends since they were still wearing diapers and know each other very well. This is the only person Zang Yuan shows the real him. The real Zang Yuan couldn't care less for money and fame but his father is a greedy bastard and always instructed Zang Yuan to not care about the weak and always worship the strong. Zang Yuan, who is motherless, is always seeking love from others especially his father that's why he always does what his father wants even if it's against his moral and character. After being brainwashed by his Father he slowly became arrogant and too prideful. Ye Jin was always beside him, never leaving his side.

Makes me wonder if Ye Jin has a special feelings for Zang Yuan. But Ye Jin is too big ah! He's like a bear!

"No, it's okay. I deserved it, asking for a duel knowing that he's stronger than me. So from now on I will not be an arrogant little bastard who only thinks about myself! Ye Jin thank you for being here with me even though I was arrogant and selfish before" Zang Yuan said with sincerity and seriousness.

Ye Jin who's been stiff the whole time suddenly breaks into a loud wail while muttering 'poor young master' thus obtaining a few gossipers who thought that the Young Master of Zang died.

Next day, a breaking news of Young Master Zang suddenly dying spread. Some guessed that he died because of humiliation, some guessed that he died because of the duel, some guessed he killed himself. Too many gossip ah! And it's all about Young Master Zang's 'death'.