2.18

When Ye Jin steps out of the carriage he runs like a madman towards the direction of where the tournament will be held.

Xu Wen just looks at him helplessly. This man is too obsessed with this Young Master Zang.

When Ye Jin arrived it's already the finale and coincidentally Zang Yuan's turn.

Zang Yuan's opponent is from the Third Young Master of Hui Clan. One of the great 4 clans.

Ye Jin knows that Zang Yuan's opponent this time is a tough one.

It is rumored that this Third Young Master, Hui Chao's swordsmanship is unmatchable no one between heaven and hell can defeat his swordsmanship.

Ye Jin sweats a little, this is going to be difficult battle.

Zang Yuan is standing firm and he is determined to win this tournament.

Hui Chao made the first move and thus the fight starts.

As expected Zang Yuan is having a hard time defeating Hui Chao.

---------

Zang Yuan was defeated as they expected. System is depressed.

"What do we do now? You lose. That means his wish is not fulfilled"

'His wish is to win the tournament, I didn't win. One of his wishes is to make Ning Xi regret that she didn't chose Zang Yuan and the other one is to make his clan proud of him. The other two is still on going. I'm pretty sure Ning Xi is now regretting not choosing Zang Yuan'

"Oh! Wait! I actually have a bar percent about FL's feeling of regret!"

'Okay, show me'

A bar percent was automatically shown at Zang Yuan's vision.

[Ning Xi's regret is 36%]

"Ah but why?" System doesn't know why but the bar percent is glowing red.

'Why? Is it that bad?' Zang Yuan asks the system who keeps quite for a minute.

"Host, you already failed in making Ning Xi regret." Now system is more depressed than he already is a while ago.

'Eh? What happened? But it's already 36%'

"Host it's glowing red that means you already failed. The last wish is to make his clan proud."

'I'll---'

Before Zang Yuan can answer the system, someone hugs him tight that he almost fainted from the grip.

"Huhu..Z...Zang Yuan ah! It's fine! It's fine! You can always try next year!" Ye Jin wailed as he hugs the daze Zang Yuan.

But the old Zang Yuan said that he wants it this year ah. 〒_〒

"Alright. Alright. Let go of me, you're suffocating me. I'm fine." Zang Yuan pats Ye Jin's head, although Ye Jin is taller than him.

Ye Jin sniffs like a kid and let go of Zang Yuan.

"Let's go." Zang Yuan walk away with his head held high.

Just because he lost doesn't mean he's weak. He is still a Young Master of Zang Clan.

"And now for the finale!!" Before the crowd can disperse a magnetic but loud voice can be heard at the middle of the stage.

It's a man wearing all black clothes. The people immediately let their guard up. He really caught the crowds attention because of his silver hair and his magnetic voice especially that he's wearing all black.

"We are all gathered here today for the sword tournament but what others don't know we are also here to witness the most courageous person in the entire country! The person who has the guts to threaten not just one but TWO of the great clans"

The crowd gasps. Some people felt that their jaw drops while others just stared with wide eyes.

He paused for a long time...

Then continued,

"Yes, Indeed this person is too courageous for her own good. Selling children to prostitution, killing people to silence them from her schemes, selling her body to old men but that's not it! She's not just selling her body but also poisoning their wives!" The crowd went silent and then started murmuring, guessing who's the person is.

"Who are you? Why would we even believe you?" One of the elder of the sect solemnly ask. The reputation of the sect is at stake too, he wanted to stop the man but stops himself when he heard the man's answer,

"I am a loyal servant from the Ye Clan" The buzzing crowd went silent again, everyone knows how great the Ye Clan is, it's the greatest out of the four!

"And I'm here today to show you who she is, who she really is." The man in black claps his hand three times and another Man in black went up on the stage but that's not what caught the crowd's attention but the girl whose been literally dragged out using her hair.

"Wait..that girl is familiar"

"Yes Yes she's familiar!"

"She's from the sect of course she's familiar, stupid"

"Wait...Is that Ning Xi!?"

"What!? Don't speak nonsense! Goddess Ning Xi is benevolent and gentle, she can't do things of what the man had said!"

"Right right! That's impossible"

Zang Yuan was frozen stiff where he was standing. He's pretty sure who's the culprit of all these! He knows who the girl is, he already knows. So that's why she knows that Yu Yan and him are in a relationship because she was in the Red District that day too.

"The face is too bloody I can't see the person's face" Ye Jin said as he try to look at the girl in the middle of the stage. Blood and lashes are clearly visible on her body.

"Ladies and Gentlemen I present to you, Ning Xi." The man said.

The crowd was frozen, no one dared to talk or defend her. They were too stunned and couldn't believe that the always gentle and kind goddess they adored would be in this state right now.

"I, this servant, have the proof of her dealings with the illegal prostitution of children!" As these words left out of the man's mouth.

Zang Yuan fell on the ground, not because he was too shocked but because he was hit in the heart with an arrow. He was still in dazed that's why he didn't notice not until he felt the pain.

Ye Jin was terrified. Yu Yan who was watching in the far corner felt that his soul flew away from his body when he saw Zang Yuan slowly collapse on the ground.

----------

Okay maybe one more chapter then Arc 2 is done :>

Huahuahuahuahua *evil laugh*

Jk. Hahahaha I'll update more soon. :>