𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘖𝘯𝘦

Y/n POV
I woke up from my loud beeping alarm. Ugh! Why school?, I thought.

Today, I wish I could stay in bed all day and sleep. Last night was pretty bad. I couldn't sleep so I decided to watch some random shows.

Not my best idea. But it was entertaining until I noticed the sun come up. That killed the whole "happy, chill, relaxing" vibe I had.

Anyways, today was gonna be like any other day. I get up, not want to go to school and end having to go anyway. Nothing special.

After a few minutes of trying to sleep yet trying not to fall asleep, I got up. I shower and got dressed.

I just put on a hoodie and some pants. It was fall so it would be pretty cold. I did my hair afterwards.

I went downstairs to my kitchen where my mom was cooking breakfast, well finishing up breakfast

"Well, you're up late," my mom said before leaving for work.

"Ha Ha Ha very funny. Have fun at work," I say.

Once I finished stuffing my face, I left for school. I had to walk the whole way since my parents already left. But I'm used to it.

As I walked through the school gates, I noticed there was a disturbance. The girls were fangirling.

That's usual but they weren't fangirling over the popular jocks anymore. They were fangirling over something different.

"I can't believe that they're coming here," one girl said.

"I know right. I literally stalk their page every day" a different girl said.

.......That's kinda creepy. But do you, I guess

Personally, I don't care for whats going but I would be lying if I said I wasn't intrigued.

"Hey Y/n" my best friend, Jackson said as he approached me.

We both met in a fencing class. I'm not good at fencing. So, I dropped the class after we met.

"Hey, Jackson. Do you know anything about these guys coming here?" I asked.

"Yea. They are coming from South Korea. They are another popular K-pop boy band. I'm friends with them" Jackson said.

"Wow, that explains the stalkers. I swear, the girls in this school need a hobby."

The bell rang. So, we parted ways. I walked into my first period class and I sat in the back.

I took my headphones out of my bag and I put them on. Before I put my music on, the teacher walked in.

I could only slightly hear her introduce the new students.

"So class, today we have new students. This is Min Yoongi and Kim Namjoon," she said.

Girls started to shaking and squealing as they walked in

Girls started to shaking and squealing as they walked in. I wish I could say I was surprised, but this is normal...

The teacher gave them both seats and just my luck, this Yoongi guy sat with me. Girls started glaring at me like I was the one who forced him to sit here.

Personally, I would prefer to sit alone. Anyways, he sat down and took his books out. Then, he looked over at me.

"Do you have another pair of headphones I could use?" he asked.

I searched my bag and gave him my extra pair of headphones. I needed to bring 3 to school.

They were cheap and could break at anytime. Just in case one breaks, I have a spare.

"I'll give them back at the end of class
What's your name?," he whispered.

"I'm Y/n And you can keep them until the end of the day. In this school, you really will need them," I whispered back.

The rest of the class went by quickly. Yoongi and I didn't talk much. Instead, we just kept passing notes. He seems like a pretty chill guy.

Girls noticed this and seemed mad. Some even made decapitation gestures at me. But I don't care. Why should I? lol

𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚂𝚔𝚒𝚙

It was currently the end of the day. I went to my locker to put my stuff away. The only "normal" thing I could do today.

After I closed it, I saw Nia walking up to me. She is the most popular girl in school and she's a cheerleader. For some reason, she has a problem with me.

We've, unfortunately, been going to school together for 7 years. Depressing right?

"Well well well, look what the cat dragged in," she said.

"You thought you ate with that? What do you want?"

"I saw you talking to that new kid," Nia says.

"Well, you do have eyes for a reason, plus he asked one question. I have not 'talked' to him since."

"You really should back off. You're starting to get on my nerves" Nia said. I swear I could see steam coming out of her ear.

"What are you going to do about it then?" I said, smirking.

"Beat your ass. That's what."

"Oh I'm soooooo scared. I'm shaking it my boots."

"Fight! Fight! Fight! " Someone yelled.

"Jungkook. Shut up" I turned around to see 7 guys walking towards us.

Just my luck

"Nia. We can finish this later but I have things to do today. So I'll leave you to your 'oppas'," I said, walking away.

I completely lied to her but I'd rather do anything else than deal with her. I just wanted to go home and chill on my bed.

Yoongi POV
We walked past Nia. I don't feel like talking to her. She's quite clinging to be honest and I hate that.

She did whine a bit after we walked past her but no one paid her any mind.

"Jungkook, look what you did. You scared her off" Jimin said.

"Who was that anyway?" Jungkook asked.

"That was Y/n. She's one of Jackson's friends" I said.

"Hmm, I'm going to need to talk to Jackson about her" Jungkook said, smirking.

"I doubt she'll like you but do what you must," Namjoon said.