𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘌𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

Y/n POV
After that day with Jungkook, we started to hangout more. When he had stuff to do I would just sleep, eat, watch dramas, hangout out with Mark and Jackson, or help my dad with work.

What?

Sleep is the best sport ever. Don't judge.

After school today (Friday), Jungkook asked if we could hangout. I, of course, said yes.

I fixed my hair and put on whatever outfit I could find. Then, I heard the doorbell ring.

"Bye dad."

"Be home Asap" my dad said.

"Yeah yeah."

"I'm serious, Y/n"

"Okay okay"

I opened the door to Jungkook standing in front of me. Idk why but he was staring. I punched his arm and he came to his senses.

"Welcome back Kookie."

"Oh. Hey beautiful " he replied smiling like a cute fluffy bunny.

"You better be glad I am to tired to hurt you....again"

"You're always tired. "

"Wow. But true. "

We both got in his car and he drove us to a beautiful place. It was the beach where we had our first date... I meant hangout. That is totally what I meant.

We got out the car and walked on the beach for a while.

"This place is so pretty" I say.

"Just like you" Jungkook replies.

At this point, we were both staring into each other's eyes. I was admiring is flawless, breathtaking, sharp jawline.

This was the moment I was waiting for.

Third Person POV
The kissed lasted for a while. It was so sweet. The two were both nervous as hell when it was over. They both knew they liked each other but they still.

"So.... You like me? " Jungkook asked, still blushing.

"Yea. And you like me?" y/n asked still blushing.

"Yea."

They both sat on the beach and sat next to each other.

"Jungkook. Do you remember when we went to the amusement park? " y/n asked.

"Yup. You told me we couldn't kiss. "

"Well I'm glad you never listen to me " y/n said looking into Jungkook's eyes.