𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘪𝘷𝘦

Y/n POV
I woke up the next morning to my loud ringtone. I was getting called by a strange number. When I picked up, I heard a bunch of yelling.

"hello is this y/n?"

"Yes, who is this?"

"This is Taehyung."

"Oh hey Taehyung what's up?"

"Well, we have a problem..."

"What is it? "

".....Well, there is a girl coming to your house and she might try to start a fight with you... "

"Why?"

"She found out about you hanging out with Jungkook. And she got mad. She said that she was going to 'handle' you. I guess they're dating"

"How does she know where I live?"

"She is the principal's daughter. She has access to all the info about the student."

Just then you got a knock on your door. Then I heard a girl yell:

"COME OUT YOU COWARDLY B*TCH!!!!!" (Oop hoes mad 🤡)

"She's here. I call you after this."

With that, I hung up. I walked to my front door and I opened it. Before I could snap back into reality, I was on the ground. She was standing in front of me.

"You tomboy freak. Stay away from Jungkook or I will have you ruined!!!!" she yells. She starts to walk away.

I stood up and grabbed her by her hair. Think about it. She came to my house, hit me and thought she could walk away. Bad decision.

I hit her a few times before she started fighting back. We fought for 5 minutes and when I come to my senses, she was on the floor.

I, suddenly, hear a knock on the door and I was happy to see Jungkook. He looked over my shoulder and saw the principal's daughter.

She slowly got up and saw Jungkook. She started trying to fight me but she was too weak to land a full hit. She, then, fainted.

"What do we do? " Jungkook asked.
"If anyone sees this we could get in so much trouble."

I made sure she didn't have any bruises or marks before waking her up and kicking her out. I started telling jungkook what happened because he asked.

A few minutes pass by and I look at the time. My dad said he would be home at 5 pm. It is now 4:55 pm. I start to panic. If my dad sees me will a guy alone, he will start to get suspicious.

"You have to leave before my dad gets here," I say.

Jungkook walks to the door and opens it. Just my luck, my dad was on the other side.

 Just my luck, my dad was on the other side