𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘚𝘪𝘹

Y/n POV
There, my dad and Jungkook stood face to face. They stayed that way for 5 seconds. Gee this is awkward.

"Hi, sir. " Jungkook said nervously. I could see a small blush crawl up his ears. Cute....wait no ew

"Hey Jungkook. What are you doing here" dad asked.

"I'm in the same class as your daughter and we were going over some homework."

"Good. I'll see you Monday. Don't be late."

"bye sir," Jungkook said as my dad closed the door. Then, he turned to me.

"Y/n. I didn't know he went to your school" my dad said as he put his stuff away.

"Yea. I didn't think it was important."

"He was only here to study right? " dad asked with a suspicious look.

"Yes, dad. He really needs it too. We finished the work and he was just leaving."

"Good. I'm gonna be in my office, ok?"

"ok," I said as I walked upstairs.

I grabbed my phone and decided to text Jackson about what happened. This day felt like a very bad day. And I really needed to vent.

Me
Jackson
Jackson
Jackson

Wow. How dare you not answer me, I thought. We were supposed to see a movie tonight but the movie had already ended since the movie started at 2. Even if we missed the movie, I really need to vent

Jungkook POV
"Listen hyung it's not like that" I say for the 5 times.

"Well, I don't believe you. You probably kissed her" V said.

"I DIDN'T kiss her taehyung. Why would I do that knowing who her dad? is?" I said.

"Only you would know, Kookie. You're the one who is madly in love with her" Taehyung said.

"I....its not like that."

"Sure. Can I use your phone Jungkook?"

"no."

"Please?"

"No"

"Please"

"No"

"Please"

"fine," I say handing V Hyung my phone.

V POV
I take Jungkook's phone and go straight to contacts. I search through his contacts looking for one specific number.

I tell Jimin and Jungkook to go ahead of me while I make a call.

"Hello. Is this Y/n?"