𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳

Jungkook felt bad about him being mad at Y/n over a stupid little kiss. But he longed for that kiss. So he pushed his emotions aside and he decided to surprise Y/n.

After a while of driving, Jungkook stopped the car.

Y/n was too busy looking out the window to even notice that Jungkook had been staring at her. When she looked forward, she saw a beautiful sunset (the picture above).

"Wanna take a closer look?" Jungkook asked. Y/n nodded and got out of the car.

Y/n was kind of shocked that Jungkook took her to see such a pretty view. The two walked for a while, talked for a while, and even played in the water like little kids.

"Hey, Jungkook! Guess what?"

"What?"

"Tag!"

"hey no fair"

After about an hour of them acting like 3-year-olds, Jungkook decided to drive Y/n home before it got dark.

"I'll see you Monday, beautiful," he said.

"You should stop with that nickname. It's so weird. Bye," she said.

Y/n got out of the car and went to her house. Jungkook drove home and was greeted by Taehyung.

"Jungkook! What took so long?" Taehyung asked disappointed.

"What are you talking about? "

"I texted you that I and Jimin would be here," he yelled quietly.

"Oh," Jungkook said as he checked his phone. "Sorry I was with someone."

"Who?" Jimin asked.

"Y/n." As he said that, the 2 things look (Jung)shook.

"Jungkook you can't go out with Y/n," Taehyung said.

"Why not?" Jungkook asked.

"Well, rumors have it that her father is super strict and overprotective. And he owns BigHit Entertainment." Jimin said

"He does?" Tae asked.

"yup. And if he finds out about this, it will or could affect the group."

"Let's just forget about this and go inside. It's getting cold anyway" Jungkook said shivering.

"Ok but Tae is paying for pizza," Jimin says before running to the door.

Y/n POV
I walked into my house and was greeted by my dad.

"Where were you?" he said sitting on our designer couch.

"I was at a movie."

"Well, I have to go out soon. Dinner is on its way," he said packing all his paperwork.

"Ok," I say while going to my room. I check my phone and see that I had some texts from no other than Jungkook.

Jungkook
Why didn't you tell me that your father owns BigHit Entertainment?
😒

Me
I didn't think it was that important
😒

Jungkook
Whatever.

Me
Ouuuu he put a period
I'm so scared
Look I gotta go

Jungkook
Whatever
Bye beautiful

Me
You just wanna die, don't you?

Jungkook
Idk you seem worth it
Read 10:35

I put my phone away and went to get the food. I ate and let me tell you, it was delicious.

I was way to tired to even care that my phone was going off. I fell asleep right after getting in my bed.