𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

Y/n POV
It's been almost a whole year since me and Jungkook became official. He still is in South Korea, but luckily I'm going there today. I'm going to surprise him on our anniversary.

My dad brought a ticket to Seoul about a month ago. But he used it and told me I had to pay for my own. Lucky me

I had to fly alone so it was kinda of scary. I packed my bags and showered. I put on a hoodie and sweats. Then, I called an Uber.

When the Uber got to my house, I walked out the door and into the car. It was a short drive from my house to the airport. I got out the car and walked in.

I heard my plane number be called. I went to the gate and boarded the plane. The flight took awhile but by the time I got to South Korea, it was night.

I was able to get a taxi after leaving the airport. My dad had, luckily, bought me an apartment.

When I arrived there, I unpacked all my clothes. I looked in the kitchen for food and noticed everything was empty.

"Dammit" I said.

I took my phone to call my father but I remembered that I didn't pay my phone bill.

I grab my key and I took the elevator to the entrance. I found a store selling flip phones. And I got one. I left the store quickly and called my dad as I went to my room.

"hi dad. Can you pay my bill?"

"Let me guess. You're broke"

"Maybe"

"Geez, what if Jungkook texts you?"

"I'll figure it out or I'll just ignore him."

"You really think you can ignore Jungkook?"

"Yup."

"Didn't you whine because of how much you missed him for like a year now?"

"...........That's not important right now dad."

"Yeah sure. I have to go."

"Okay bye dad. "

"Bye sweetie."

The line died after that. I got some pajamas out and showered. Then I changed into them and chilled in my bed,watching whatever came on.

~Meanwhile~
Jungkook POV
It has been awhile since I've seen y/n. We have talked a lot through the phone but not in person. Our anniversary is tomorrow and it's going to be really hard not being with her.

"Jungkook. What are you and y/n doing tomorrow?" Taehyung asked.

"I don't know yet" I say.

"Well, ....Text her. "

"What if she's busy or asleep?"

"Jungkook, just text her."

"Fine. Geez."

I stood up and walked over to the wall where my phone was plugged up in. I unlocked it and saw my wallpaper. It was a picture of Y/n and I.

We were at a sunset and we decided to take some pictures. God, I miss her. I went to my messages and started texting her

Jungkook
Hey
Read

Jungkook
Tommorow I'm recording a new song.
Read

Jungkook
Are you ignoring me?
Read

Jungkook
Baby, what did I do?
Read

Jungkook
Wow so you're not talking to me?
Read

Jungkook
Fine whatever.
Read

I locked my phone and dropped it on the floor out of anger. The other members and back up dancers looked at me after they heard the noise.

I looked up at them and apologize for the noise. During today's practice, I was a little off since I was a bit annoyed and upset.

 During today's practice, I was a little off since I was a bit annoyed and upset

🤡