𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘕𝘪𝘯𝘦

Jin POV
A few days ago, Namjoon asked me out. He took me to an amusement park. I forgot the name of it though.

"Jin," Namjoon said sweetly.

"Yes, Joonie?"

"Thanks for coming here with me. "

"Oh. It's fine."

"No. Really."

"It's okay. "

"Hey let's go on that ride. "

"Ok."

I did wonder why he asked me here. I did always have a crush on him. Maybe one day something will happen.

We were in the park for a while. Until...

"Jin. Can we go? I'm tired. "

"Sure."

Joonie was too tired to drive. So I did. He laid his head on my shoulder and smiled in his sleep.

"Hey, Jin? "

"Yea? "

"Want to go on a second date?"

My heart began to beat fast. I even started to blush.

"I would love to" was all I could say.

He quickly fell asleep. I noticed a car drive by and I knew who the people inside were. It was Y/n and Jungkook. (Finna make this a fanfic later)

(Y/N) POV
(🎶Rewindddd 🎶)

I was outside waiting for Jungkook. He didn't tell me where we were going. All I know is I'm finally out of the house. Soon enough, Jungkook arrived. I walked to the car and got in the back.

"Why are you in the back? "

"Because some of the cheerleaders live nearby. I want them to think that I'm in an uber. I don't want to pick a fight right now anyway "

"Ok."

"Where are we going? "

"Somewhere."

"Somewhere like?"

"Somewhere."

"Really?"

"Yup."

"Fine."

The rest of the car ride went silent. I was on my phone when I got a text from Jackson. It read:

"Sorry, I didn't answer your texts and that I wasn't in school. I was with Mark. And I did this dare. So basically I couldn't check my phone. I have to go."

I smiled at the text before locking my phone. I look out the window and almost flip. I was at one of the craziest amusement parks ever.

"OMG!! You're kidding?!?!!?"

"No silly. Come on before more people come."

Third Person POV
The two get out of the car and Jungkook was feeling that he should hint that he likes Y/n. Jungkook puts his arm around her neck.

"Don't you have a girlfriend? " she asked.

"No. "

"What about Nia calling you babe? "

"She knows the principal's daughter. And she might do something that could affect me and my grades."

"Ok then."

The 2 walks to the entrance. Jungkook still having his arm around Y/n. They get their tickets and walk in the park.

"Can we go on a roller coaster? " (y/n) asked.

"Sure but after we do something I want. "

"YAY! Let's go" (y/n) says pulling Jungkook.

After the ride
"Jungkook. Your confidence was cute" (y/n) said, giggling. With this Jungkook started to blush.

"Is Jungkook blushing?" (y/n) said teasing him.

"Hey! You're making me blush even more" Jungkook said, now blushing like crazy.

"I'm sooooo sorry. "

"it's fine. "

"So where to next?"

"A boat ride."

"Ok," Y/n said nervously.

Though she didn't want to have feelings for him, she did anyway. She accepted the truth.

But one thing was running through Jungkook's mind. It was how he would confess to her.