𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦

Y/n POV
I wake up in the morning. I quickly dressed got and did my hair. Today was Monday, but I wasn't getting dressed for school.

The school was canceled due to a prank freshman did in every classroom the night before.

I was getting ready to hang out with Jungkook. He told me to meet him at the park near my house. I woke up late so I was rushing.

After I got dressed, I ran downstairs. I ran out of the house and I felt relieved that I told my dad about me going out the night before.

I ran toward the park and saw Jungkook waiting for me.

"There you are," Jungkook says as he hugs me.

"Sorry. I woke up late" I say.

"I know. You always do."

"Shut up. What did you want to tell me? "

"So... " Jungkook said. He started to blush and I thought it was too cute.

"So what? " I said.

"I want you to know I'm going back to South Korea soon. And I wanted to ask you something" he said, still blushing cutely.

"I want to know if you would be my girlfriend."

I was so shocked. I never expected an idol to ask me to be with them. Never expected anyone to tbh.

I stood there looking at the ground, fidgeting. I was trying to find the right words in order to accept Jungkook's offer.

I looked up and smiled. "I'd love to kookie"

Third-person
Jungkook was happy that he finally got to call y/n his. He wanted to keep her safe and make sure that no-one could ever hurt her.

The day went on and the 2 spend it together. They were spending the day together because Jungkook found out he and the rest of the BTS were leaving the next day.

Y/n didn't want them to leave. She wanted to stay with her friends and her new boyfriend.

𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚂𝚔𝚒𝚙

Jungkook and y/n parted ways. When Jungkook got home he had to pack all his stuff. He wanted to stay but he couldn't.

When y/n got home she walked to her dad's office.

"Dad?"

"Yes, y/n?"

"When can I go to South Korea? "

Her father looked up from his computer. He saw his daughter standing in his doorway.

"After you finish high school, I'll let you go to Korea. "

"Thanks, dad."

Y/n left her dad's office and started to feel happy. She was a senior in high school and she was in the middle of the school year. She texted Jungkook this news.

Me
Kookie

Jungkook
Yes?

Y/n
After highschool, I'm going to be able to go to South Korea

Jungkook
Really?

Y/n
Yea. I'll see you tomorrow. That's all. Night

Jungkook
Night.

Jungkook was going to sleep soon and he was happy that in a few months, he and y/n would be in Korea together.